+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear dp.
    We broke up, I don't want you, please get the f$(k out of the house.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Dear DH,

letting me lay down every now and again in the car on a 14 hour drive is not letting me sleep. Calling your friends and family and yelling at the hands free kit ensures I don't. I sure of when I stopped driving and know that you slept about 4-5 of the 14 hours and I had barely one. So please play games quietly so I can sleep. I have a migraine cause you wouldn't let me sleep today.

Also please learn to drive with just music to keep you company/ amused like most people do. I can sleep to your singing. I love listening to sing while I sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dear "friend"

You got rid of a dog less than 6months ago becuase you didnt have the "time" to look after him cos you have 4 kids...

You picked up your new "puppy" this week, WTF is wrong with you????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Person who used to be my best friend,

After struggling with infertility for two or so years, I didn't just get "knocked up" and be due to have a baby 5 months before your wedding next year. I don't want you to keep referring to me as "preggas ***". It's so crass and cruel. I can tell you are jealous and think I am stealing your wedding thunder even though my pregnancy and birth will be over before the wedding. I know you can't be supportive, I know it's not within your abilities but how about not being cruel. I was supposed to be your Maid of Honor and without even telling me why, you hint that I am partner to the second groomsmen...what does that mean? Are you demoting me because of my pregnancy?

We are sisters yet you don't ever let me have anything to do with your children, I have more to do with my friends kids than my own family. And now that I have stopped asking to babysit, take them to movies etc, you want to know why I hardly call etc. Maybe because you make me feel like rubbish.

I wish we could be like we used to be but you just can't let that happen. Why???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Dear lady in the waiting room beside me, do we really need to hear your phone conversation?? Take it outside ffs!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear crazy bish of a mother,

The reason I do not speak to you & you do not get to see your grandchildren is because of how you "raised" me. No food (only what was mouldy or had mouse poop in it), no electricity and no hot water for over seven years (finally got them back in my brothers name and stuffed his credit rating for life!) yet you still had cigarettes, fried chicken wings and 2ltrs of cola a day. And don't try tell me you couldn't pay bills because you were too busy buying things for me and my brother when the only clothes I owned were those you stole from your "charity" work at the op shop, which were a size 16 when I was a mere size 8-10 weighing only 40kg. Yes, teachers at the school weighed me and fed me and gave me 2nd hand uniforms that fit, but everytime welfare came over they gave you 24hrs to tidy the house and you'd make me and my bro do it and then welfare would leave you alone. And lets not start on the physical abuse... like my first ever driving lesson at age 18 (in a car you bought me as a "gift" then blackmailed $3000 out of me for). Remember my driving lesson? I put the car in drive and put my foot on the accelarator, the car jumped forward, I braked and you? You belted the living sh1t out of me. AT AGE EIGHTEEN. Thats just one of many I could list. shall we speak of your treatment of animals? one of your cats literally starved to death in a bedroom in a pile of its own waste. You kick and hit your dog. Call him a stupid ars3hole and an idiot, stupid, say to him "I'm gunna kill you in a minute!". But lets face it why would you treat animals better than you did your kids? Oh yes I have emails from family members telling me how they would visit and never see me because you'd tell me to "f*** off outside you stupid little b****" amongst other things (I was 3-4yrs old), and how they would bring cakes and things and you would never give us kids any. You would literally lock us outside until you had finished then let us back in.
    Stealing? Shall we get into that? $1000 from your friend in Bendigo. About that again from your disabled friend. Thousands of jewellery from the jewellery company you worked for. Thousands again from the bowling alley, the houseboats, etc. But yet NONE of it is YOUR fault. Never has been, never will be. I have not bought shame to this family. I got off my butt, I do not treat my children like you did us, and I am returning to the workforce and making a decent life for myself. My children NEVER go without and yet my bills are always paid on time, oh and I have a clean credit history. I don't lie about my income to get a car loan, default on the loan, borrow thousands from 20+ yr old friendships (who I never pay back and never associate with again) and still complain when my car gets reposessed. No mother, YOU have bought shame upon the family. I am damn sure my Papa and Uncle would be PROUD of me and who/what I've become. Do you think they'd be PROUD of YOU? Never in a million years you crazy bish.
    See you think I have a short memory. I DON'T. You think I believe YOUR lies? NEVER. I grew up and I realised what a horrible, selfish woman you are.. and then I became a mother myself.
    So you wanna stalk me on the forums, feel free. I won't be posting about my kids here anymore, because you have NO RIGHT to be anywhere near them. I HATE YOU and my kids will NEVER know who you are. You will die old, alone and bitter.. just like you deserve.
    Have a nice day!

Me 27 - with DS, 7, DD, 2, and beanie due 1/5/13!
    Last edited by Blue&Pink; 12-09-2012 at 10:43.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue&Pink For This Useful Post:

jess1992  (13-09-2012),twotrunks  (15-09-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dear XH,

Please don't get shirty when you ask me to pack extra clothes for the kids and I reply that perhaps you need to buy some clothes for them to keep at your house. The child support formula is calculated that while they are in your care, you cover their immediate costs and needs. You don't even PAY child support yet you expect me to still provide everything for them while they're with you as well?!

Get over yourself and grow up.

SIL - I'm disgusted and disappointed in you. Sending a text to 'uninvite' me to your wedding when the invites haven't even been sent yet is just cruel and needless. If I didn't receive an invite, I would have understood - I didn't want to go to your wedding anyway, I told you that but you insisted I HAD to come. If you really felt the need to make an issue of it, a phone call would have been fine but you took the option that has hurt me deeply. 'friendship' over.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Pink View Post

The reason I do not speak to you & you do not get to see your grandchildren is because of how you "raised" me. No food (only what was mouldy or had mouse poop in it), no electricity and no hot water for over seven years (finally got them back in my brothers name and stuffed his credit rating for life!) yet you still had cigarettes, fried chicken wings and 2ltrs of cola a day. And don't try tell me you couldn't pay bills because you were too busy buying things for me and my brother when the only clothes I owned were those you stole from your "charity" work at the op shop, which were a size 16 when I was a mere size 8-10 weighing only 40kg. Yes, teachers at the school weighed me and fed me and gave me 2nd hand uniforms that fit, but everytime welfare came over they gave you 24hrs to tidy the house and you'd make me and my bro do it and then welfare would leave you alone. And lets not start on the physical abuse... like my first ever driving lesson at age 18 (in a car you bought me as a "gift" then blackmailed $3000 out of me for). Remember my driving lesson? I put the car in drive and put my foot on the accelarator, the car jumped forward, I braked and you? You belted the living sh1t out of me. AT AGE EIGHTEEN. Thats just one of many I could list. shall we speak of your treatment of animals? one of your cats literally starved to death in a bedroom in a pile of its own waste. You kick and hit your dog. But lets face it why would you treat animals better than you did your kids? Oh yes I have emails from family members telling me how they would visit and never see me because you'd tell me to "f*** off outside you stupid little b****" amongst other things, and how they would bring cakes and things and you would never give us kids any. But yet NONE of it is YOUR fault. Never has been, never will be. I have not bought shame to this family. I got off my butt, I do not treat my children like you did us, and I am returning to the workforce and making a decent life for myself. My children NEVER go without and yet my bills are always paid on time, oh and I have a clean credit history. I don't lie about my income to get a car loan, default on the loan, borrow thousands from 20+ yr old friendships (who I never pay back and never associate with again) and still complain when my car gets reposessed. No mother, YOU have bought shame upon the family. I am damn sure my Papa and Uncle would be PROUD of me and who/what I've become. Do you think they'd be PROUD of YOU? Never in a million years you crazy bish.
    So you wanna stalk me on the forums, feel free. I won't be posting about my kids here anymore, because you have NO RIGHT to be anywhere near them. I HATE YOU and my kids will NEVER know who you are. You will die old, alone and bitter.. just like you deserve.
    Have a nice day!

Oh hun

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Pink View Post

The reason I do not speak to you & you do not get to see your grandchildren is because of how you "raised" me. No food (only what was mouldy or had mouse poop in it), no electricity and no hot water for over seven years (finally got them back in my brothers name and stuffed his credit rating for life!) yet you still had cigarettes, fried chicken wings and 2ltrs of cola a day. And don't try tell me you couldn't pay bills because you were too busy buying things for me and my brother when the only clothes I owned were those you stole from your "charity" work at the op shop, which were a size 16 when I was a mere size 8-10 weighing only 40kg. Yes, teachers at the school weighed me and fed me and gave me 2nd hand uniforms that fit, but everytime welfare came over they gave you 24hrs to tidy the house and you'd make me and my bro do it and then welfare would leave you alone. And lets not start on the physical abuse... like my first ever driving lesson at age 18 (in a car you bought me as a "gift" then blackmailed $3000 out of me for). Remember my driving lesson? I put the car in drive and put my foot on the accelarator, the car jumped forward, I braked and you? You belted the living sh1t out of me. AT AGE EIGHTEEN. Thats just one of many I could list. shall we speak of your treatment of animals? one of your cats literally starved to death in a bedroom in a pile of its own waste. You kick and hit your dog. Call him a stupid ars3hole and an idiot, stupid, say to him "I'm gunna kill you in a minute!". But lets face it why would you treat animals better than you did your kids? Oh yes I have emails from family members telling me how they would visit and never see me because you'd tell me to "f*** off outside you stupid little b****" amongst other things (I was 3-4yrs old), and how they would bring cakes and things and you would never give us kids any. You would literally lock us outside until you had finished then let us back in.
    Stealing? Shall we get into that? $1000 from your friend in Bendigo. About that again from your disabled friend. Thousands of jewellery from the jewellery company you worked for. Thousands again from the bowling alley, the houseboats, etc. But yet NONE of it is YOUR fault. Never has been, never will be. I have not bought shame to this family. I got off my butt, I do not treat my children like you did us, and I am returning to the workforce and making a decent life for myself. My children NEVER go without and yet my bills are always paid on time, oh and I have a clean credit history. I don't lie about my income to get a car loan, default on the loan, borrow thousands from 20+ yr old friendships (who I never pay back and never associate with again) and still complain when my car gets reposessed. No mother, YOU have bought shame upon the family. I am damn sure my Papa and Uncle would be PROUD of me and who/what I've become. Do you think they'd be PROUD of YOU? Never in a million years you crazy bish.
    See you think I have a short memory. I DON'T. You think I believe YOUR lies? NEVER. I grew up and I realised what a horrible, selfish woman you are.. and then I became a mother myself.
    Have a nice day!

If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were my bff. That said, hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue&pink View Post
    dear crazy bish of a mother,

the reason i do not speak to you & you do not get to see your grandchildren is because of how you "raised" me. No food (only what was mouldy or had mouse poop in it), no electricity and no hot water for over seven years (finally got them back in my brothers name and stuffed his credit rating for life!) yet you still had cigarettes, fried chicken wings and 2ltrs of cola a day. And don't try tell me you couldn't pay bills because you were too busy buying things for me and my brother when the only clothes i owned were those you stole from your "charity" work at the op shop, which were a size 16 when i was a mere size 8-10 weighing only 40kg. Yes, teachers at the school weighed me and fed me and gave me 2nd hand uniforms that fit, but everytime welfare came over they gave you 24hrs to tidy the house and you'd make me and my bro do it and then welfare would leave you alone. And lets not start on the physical abuse... Like my first ever driving lesson at age 18 (in a car you bought me as a "gift" then blackmailed $3000 out of me for). Remember my driving lesson? I put the car in drive and put my foot on the accelarator, the car jumped forward, i braked and you? You belted the living sh1t out of me. At age eighteen. Thats just one of many i could list. Shall we speak of your treatment of animals? One of your cats literally starved to death in a bedroom in a pile of its own waste. You kick and hit your dog. Call him a stupid ars3hole and an idiot, stupid, say to him "i'm gunna kill you in a minute!". But lets face it why would you treat animals better than you did your kids? Oh yes i have emails from family members telling me how they would visit and never see me because you'd tell me to "f*** off outside you stupid little b****" amongst other things (i was 3-4yrs old), and how they would bring cakes and things and you would never give us kids any. You would literally lock us outside until you had finished then let us back in.
    Stealing? Shall we get into that? $1000 from your friend in bendigo. About that again from your disabled friend. Thousands of jewellery from the jewellery company you worked for. Thousands again from the bowling alley, the houseboats, etc. But yet none of it is your fault. Never has been, never will be. I have not bought shame to this family. I got off my butt, i do not treat my children like you did us, and i am returning to the workforce and making a decent life for myself. My children never go without and yet my bills are always paid on time, oh and i have a clean credit history. I don't lie about my income to get a car loan, default on the loan, borrow thousands from 20+ yr old friendships (who i never pay back and never associate with again) and still complain when my car gets reposessed. No mother, you have bought shame upon the family. I am damn sure my papa and uncle would be proud of me and who/what i've become. Do you think they'd be proud of you? Never in a million years you crazy bish.
    See you think i have a short memory. I don't. You think i believe your lies? Never. I grew up and i realised what a horrible, selfish woman you are.. And then i became a mother myself.
    So you wanna stalk me on the forums, feel free. I won't be posting about my kids here anymore, because you have no right to be anywhere near them. I hate you and my kids will never know who you are. You will die old, alone and bitter.. Just like you deserve.
    Have a nice day!

Me 27 - with ds, 7, dd, 2, and beanie due 1/5/13!
    ((((((big hugs)))))