+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    Must do? Does yours tell you to **** off then say he doesn't give a sh!t when his 2 year old starts saying it?

Sent from my T-Hub2 using BubHub
    He's told me to **** off several times but we have no kids yet for them to copy him

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Dear Egg/Sperm,
    How hard was it just to do ur f$&@ing job. Everyone was so happy to know we were expecting only to find out today that it was all just a cruel joke. Sperm fertilizes egg, egg attaches n grows us a f$&@ing baby! Nothing more, nothing less.
    Not only do I see u haven't done that, but I now have to wait for my body to clean everything out to start over. F¥ck u n f¥ck everything.
    I really hate u.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by backgroundnoise View Post
    He's told me to **** off several times but we have no kids yet for them to copy him
    *hugs* yep maybe we have the same one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dear Baby B,

You are well and truly baked. Consider this your eviction notice!
    Mummy and Daddy ate desperate to meet you and so are your sisters and brother.
    Thank you for turning almost anterior and engaging your head, now let's get down to business!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Dear Strangers,

Yes, I'm huge. Yes, it really is a girl. Yes, I'm due soon. Telling me I haven't dropped enough/look like I'm having a boy/will go overdue FOR SURE/look tired is, surprisingly, not helpful.

Yes, I'm sure there is only one baby. Thank you for making me feel even bigger.

I have dropped. I can breath again. Trust me, I know.

I have had two ultrasounds confirming gender and have a cupboard full of dresses and pink stuff. DO NOT try to tell me you know better!

Telling someone with SPD that thy may have another two + weeks is devastating.

I look tired because I AM tired. You try being this big and waking, sometimes in tears, because you move wrong in your sleep. Then factor in the many bathroom trips at night, the general insomnia. You telling me I look tired is not resulting in a lightbulb moment for me, this is not news. Would you like being told you look tired, too? Or old? Or bloated?

also- do not touch my belly. Yuck.
    That's exactly how I feel at the moment!! Due 25th and yes I'm huge

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Penelopee For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear world,

Thankyou thankyou THANKYOU for my 2 beautiful babies and blessing me with this, my 3rd pregnancy. Being a mum is my everything. I'm good at it, I love it, and I can't wait to do it all over again... BUT

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stopping hitting my friends and family with infertility. I can't freakin stand it. Why me? Why am I so goddam lucky when so many around me are struggling. So thankyou.. but please... give them a break!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

angelini  (10-09-2012),backgroundnoise  (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Dear Mums DP.

Calling my house every 5 mins for the last 45 mins when I dont answer and when its arvo madness with my kids after school for just a chat is just ****ing madness!! Then when u kept calling I thought something was wrong with Mum!!! Not cool dude. You might do it with mum, but I have a life!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear ex,
    Your son has autism. Deal with it. Screaming abuse at me will not help him. Nor will ignoring it and pretending it's not there or even worse, pretending your son doesn't exist so you don't have to deal with it. You are the one who comes and goes as you please. I have to deal with this everyday. I am the one who can't work due to the amount of therapy needed and his behaviour at daycare often resulting in him being sent home. So stop telling me to 'get a ****** job and stop bludging off your child support'. If you knew anything, you would realise how much I spend a week on your son, his therapies and aides. It's a lot more then your child support amount. You would also realise how much time I spend doing speech and other activities at home that are set by his therapists.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by YMo7 View Post
    Dear strangers,
    Yes, I have 8 kids, yes 5 of them are biologically mine, yes I am old enough to have 5 kids of my own. Yes we have a tv in our house - we have 9 in fact... No I havent got my tubes tied, no dh hadn't had 'the snip', yes we are happy. Yes we lead a busy busy chaotic life. No we aren't having anymore but it's none of your goddamn business!

Ps. To my parents and my dh's parents.... If you TELL us one more time to get the snip or that WE dong want any more kids... I might just do my best to become pregnant with triplets just to pee you all off!!!!
    As the eldest of nine, I can totally sympathize. Those Comments can be shirty, even from those you love!

Big families are the best, even at that really noisy 5.30pm time bracket when you're trying to serve up dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear cat -
    Thank you for slaughtering the budgy , the house is to quiet without her, the other budgy is traumatised & having to clean feathers up while the chicken defrosted was seriously gross!

Should have sent her to live with mum poor Vitani.