+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    YMo7 is offline 37 week ultrasound of our baby girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear strangers,
    Yes, I have 8 kids, yes 5 of them are biologically mine, yes I am old enough to have 5 kids of my own. Yes we have a tv in our house - we have 9 in fact... No I havent got my tubes tied, no dh hadn't had 'the snip', yes we are happy. Yes we lead a busy busy chaotic life. No we aren't having anymore but it's none of your goddamn business!

Ps. To my parents and my dh's parents.... If you TELL us one more time to get the snip or that WE dong want any more kids... I might just do my best to become pregnant with triplets just to pee you all off!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Dear DH's family

I'm sick of never seeing you all unless you want something. I'm sick of you never including us like we have leprosy. I treat your brother/son like gold, better than any woman he could find, yet I feel unworthy, like you somehow dislike me and I dont know what I've done wrong.
    exactly the same! ::

Thanks
    Reviews

Me 2 with the Inlaws!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear dp
    You CHOSE to stay up til 5 am now get off my couch & stop shunting about how tired you are

Sent from my T-Hub2 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DD, thank you for throwing the world's biggest tantrum in Target this morning. Thanks for screaming at me, throwing yourself on the floor and trying to hit me as we left the shop empty handed.

Dear customer in Target, thank you for looking at me and my screaming toddler like I was the worst mother in the world. I'm assuming you don't have children. If you do, they must be perfect. Well done you.

Dear DH, thanks for insinuating that DD's (rare) tantrums are somehow my fault. She's 3, she wants things all the time and no, I don't always give them to her. She's really well behaved 90% of the time, why do you focus on the 10%?? You might be the perfect parent, but I am far from it. Thanks for pointing that out again, jackass.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    Dear dp
    You CHOSE to stay up til 5 am now get off my couch & stop shunting about how tired you are

..do you have my dps clone? :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by backgroundnoise View Post
    ..do you have my dps clone? :/
    Must do? Does yours tell you to **** off then say he doesn't give a sh!t when his 2 year old starts saying it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear sister,

You haven't had a job in five years and wonder why you are losing your house. Your husband is stressed trying to find a new place to live and support you, 13 year old nephew, and 8 month old niece so he's treating you worse than ever before - which is saying something because it's never been a great relationship. You don't give him any support and never have (after 16 years together) and are now thinking about how you're going to leave him with no money. Instead of talking to him and trying to work through things - again you take the easy road and give up like you always have. But there will be somebody to catch you, as always. I don't know how you have gotten through life leeching and sponging off everybody in our family, but they are still willing to do it. They have never given me anything - NOTHING - yet they buy you cars, give you money, places to stay ...

Oh, and dear body - could you please just work with me? I know it was hard losing the baby, but it's been 4 months. Can you please just get back to some sort of normal again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Dear Egg/Sperm,
    How hard was it just to do ur f$&@ing job. Everyone was so happy to know we were expecting only to find out today that it was all just a cruel joke. Sperm fertilizes egg, egg attaches n grows us a f$&@ing baby! Nothing more, nothing less.
    Not only do I see u haven't done that, but I now have to wait for my body to clean everything out to start over. F¥ck u n f¥ck everything.
    I really hate u.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear Me - get over it and live your life. Hit the 'Unfriend' button on facebook and breathe easy.

Stop worrying about what other people think or how they'll react because they don't give a stuff about you! Grow a back bone and stand up for yourself! You are no longer a door mat!!