+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear the flu,
    I am so incredibly sick of you interfering with my normal life. I know I should have stopped and slowed down when you first came but I am stubborn like that and kept on trying to push through. I have almost rested two days in a row so I would like it if you would please let me have my life back. Tv gets very boring after a while and especially when it's so stunning outside.
    Yours sincerely,
    An unfortunate suffer of yours.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear Adelaide,

Gastro is not an appropriate goodbye gift. Especially when I am being offered Real Anipsito for dinner not my MIL Dodgy dry version.

Dear Body,

Now you are empty can we work on keeping down some powerade for re-hydration please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear Me,

What's the go with being super clucky all of a sudden? DD3 is only 3 months and I'd almost convinced myself she would be our last baby. Apart from that now is not a good time to want another baby!! So cluckiness, please leave. Now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by us3 View Post
    That sucks! Sometimes it's hard being a good friend but ending up with crap friends who treat you like ****!! You deserve better! Everyone deserves better then that!

I know the feeling though!! My best friend of 4 years, who has made everything about her for the last 12-18months, who only complains and whines, and *****es about how hard her life is, who I lent money to and had to ask every day to get it back after 6 months and still took another 3 months, is now angry at me for being pregnant!? Apparently she's angry that I told someone else first, despite the dozens of messages, phone calls, and Facebook messages to catch up. Me even saying how important it is and I wanted to see her in person, for over a week!! So shoot me, I told a friend so I could talk to someone about it! She hasn't even been much of a best friend lately, always going out on coffee dates with our other friends and not inviting me, didn't even know about my family members being in hospital til I almost had to shove them down her throat!! She seems to think that because she decided to try for a baby that I secretly decided to try first! Even though I am married, financially stable, debt free, and have wanted a baby the last four years, it's obviously because she suddenly wants a baby that we get pregnant?! I tried to explain that we didn't want to tell anyone we were trying because I didn't want to get continually reminded we hadn't been successful or to have people knowing about our sex life! And yet she knew we were trying and seemed happy for us? But suddenly it's that I'm stealing her lime light. And that it was selfish for me to want to tell her on her first day at her new job (which I didn't because I wasn't planning on seeing her until after, which didn't happen cause she had some stupid excuse anyway). But she's ****ed off I hadn't told her sooner?? WTF????

***RANT OVER***
    Looks like we need to clone ourselves and become our own best friend !What is it with these women?
    Congratulations on your pregnancy , enjoy it and enjoy talking about it it's a very special time in your life . Your friend needs to grow up a bit I think.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear Toddler,
    Thank you for being the most incredible little person I've ever met. Thank you for going straight to sleep tonight, and even going BACK to sleep after waking up coughing just now. Thank you for all your smiles, giggles, kisses and cuddles this afternoon. You make me feel like the luckiest mummy in the entire world <3
    Love always
    Mummy xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear MIL and S'sIL,
    I hate you and your crap and the way you treat your son/brother. MIL - You come down and sponge off us for 3 months last year while you whacked yourself out on your meds (after you email DH telling him how much of a bad wife I am and how I have you right where I want you - but I didn't say anything to you out of respect !).... THEN you don't speak to us for 12 months and then call us and abuse us on our Saturday night!
    We live in a different state of Australia, the same country that you live in, not the other side of the world... You do not have to leave DH out of everything a simple call or email would suffice. Please don't blame DH for not falling for your crap anymore... it's not his fault you have been addicted to prescription meds for 25 years and your husband has had enough and wanted to leave you for the last 10 years and now finally got the balls... Oh yeah and thanks for letting your son know you guys got a divorce 3 months ago... That's right... Out of sight out of mind yeah!
    S'sIL - stop feeding crap to your mum to make her hate me... You have both never given me the chance to get to know me... Your brother hates your lies and deception and can read through your crap too..
    Not one of you will be welcome in our house ever again, I don't car that FIL changed the locks on you MIL.... I wanted to move out of my own damn house when you lived here for 3 months.... I couldn't imagine living with you for 35 years... And YOU WILL NEVER EVER be left unsupervised with our children to be... Please, all of you, LEAVE US ALONE.

(sorry that's 7.5 years of pent up anger!)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sleven For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Should of my DH have known about this he could of helped. You can fill out a statutory declaration stating you sold the vehicle onwards, then notified the police about the vehicle being used without authority, then BIL gets arrested and charged. =]

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear Dad,
    I do not want to do Forster care 'just for the money' I don't care about the money, I want to do it to help people you heartless cow! Just because you don't give a feck about anyone but you and your fecking renovations doesn't mean I'm just like you!
    Love your very hurt and upset daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dear jerk

You have disappointed me yet again and proved just how selfish you can be. As for us - we are still sick. I know you don't GAF so i won't bother contacting you again.

Good bye

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear me,

Stop being sad that we can't afford PGD & therefore can't have children without risking their health - any time anyone hands me a baby it screams the place down so I'm assuming kids don't like me much anyway.