+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dear illness

F... OFF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by Merlsy View Post
    DS, I love you dearly, to infinity and back, and understand that adolescence is a difficult time but seriously - why do you have to go through a smelly stage?? I hate following you with the Glen 20 and silently wishing you'd get off the couch so I can spray it again!!!

P.S - thanks for doing a load of your laundry this morning, but there was really no need for you to 'top off' the machine with a few of my items - thanks though xxxx
    My brother went through this when he was 17/18 and my mum made him shave his armpits and pack the deodorant on, and she forced him to have 2 showers a day haha but I sympathise with you because it is a really full on BO smell :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear friend of ten years who I listened to cry weekly about her life but never moved an inch to change it ... Who I put before other people, who I took responsibility for and tried to make happy, thanks for dumping me 3 years ago when my first child was born, thanks for never ever calling again or caring . Now on my third child and you don't even know when it's due, have never even seen my second. Thanks. Ten years of caring for you daily returned with nothing. Thanks alot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Dear Me:

77% is still a distinction on ur course. Its still good!!

The lecturers have written a very poorly assignment, I did well to discipher it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear DH,

If you had've told me you wanted a night on the town with your mates that would have been fine, I know you don't go out often. But when you ask if you can "be home a little late, around 7ish" to go to an afternoon footy game I expect, after wrangling two very hard to get to sleep children and me not being well, that you will be home then.
    I don't expect to be told at 8 that the game actually started at 6pm, then at 8:30, when I ask where you are, that you feel like you had one beer too many and will stay at your mates - then find out you went out on the town after that.
    A) you can count. No beers jumped down your throat without you looking, you chose to drink them
    B) you leave early for work five or six days a week and don't help with the kids at all those mornings, so on my one usual sleep in day I didnt appreciate being up from 3:30am with your four year old who was freaking out since you weren't there.
    I don't care that you're here now, I would like you to apologize for being a selfish git. Till then I'm a little cranky - stop acting so confused as to why when I've explained it to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dear DH,
    I was so excited after being bed ridden for 6 weeks to feel well enough to cook dinner for our extended family.
    It was like Christmas as I chopped onions and didn't vomit and dry retch. I made 4 different dishes and cooked for 2 hours. I was so bluddy proud of myself that I managed this after how sick I've been.
    So yes, I'm pretty annoyed that you're only comments about it were "there's too much basil" and "the kitchen is messy".
    So glad the rest of my family raved about how delicious it was.
    Me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blossompossum View Post
    Dear **** who broke into my car and stole my purse last night. Have fun spending the $5 that was in there, it's a shame you didn't look in the glovebox as there was $300 cash in it.

Oh and thanks for giving me a good excuse to buy that nice oroton purse I saw last week

Thanks
    Lucky about the $300 but why would you keep your purse and cash in the car?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babynomad View Post
    Dear friend of ten years who I listened to cry weekly about her life but never moved an inch to change it ... Who I put before other people, who I took responsibility for and tried to make happy, thanks for dumping me 3 years ago when my first child was born, thanks for never ever calling again or caring . Now on my third child and you don't even know when it's due, have never even seen my second. Thanks. Ten years of caring for you daily returned with nothing. Thanks alot.
    That sucks! Sometimes it's hard being a good friend but ending up with crap friends who treat you like ****!! You deserve better! Everyone deserves better then that!

I know the feeling though!! My best friend of 4 years, who has made everything about her for the last 12-18months, who only complains and whines, and *****es about how hard her life is, who I lent money to and had to ask every day to get it back after 6 months and still took another 3 months, is now angry at me for being pregnant!? Apparently she's angry that I told someone else first, despite the dozens of messages, phone calls, and Facebook messages to catch up. Me even saying how important it is and I wanted to see her in person, for over a week!! So shoot me, I told a friend so I could talk to someone about it! She hasn't even been much of a best friend lately, always going out on coffee dates with our other friends and not inviting me, didn't even know about my family members being in hospital til I almost had to shove them down her throat!! She seems to think that because she decided to try for a baby that I secretly decided to try first! Even though I am married, financially stable, debt free, and have wanted a baby the last four years, it's obviously because she suddenly wants a baby that we get pregnant?! I tried to explain that we didn't want to tell anyone we were trying because I didn't want to get continually reminded we hadn't been successful or to have people knowing about our sex life! And yet she knew we were trying and seemed happy for us? But suddenly it's that I'm stealing her lime light. And that it was selfish for me to want to tell her on her first day at her new job (which I didn't because I wasn't planning on seeing her until after, which didn't happen cause she had some stupid excuse anyway). But she's ****ed off I hadn't told her sooner?? WTF????

***RANT OVER***

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear DD1,
    I tell you 50,000,000 times a day to talk at a more appropriate level, especially when DF is sleeping after night shift, when will you learn?
    On that note, how many times does it take for DD2 to say no to playing/doing certain things before you learn personal space?
    I am truly, truly sick of constantly saying the same thing all day. "Keep your voice down please" "Leave your sister alone, she has told you no and to leave her alone, back off"

Dear DF,
    How about you put your earplugs in, and if you don't, please don't complain to me about being woken 50,000,000 times. You have the means to block out the sound.
    Kthanx.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear morning sickness and heartburn feel free to leave now , also please body I want some energy back
    Thank you
    Me