+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear Mum,

Please stop asking me every freakin time DS1 gets grumpy, has a tanty or is hyper if he's had sugar. He is allowed one single sweet thing a week (organic no less) so eventually, if you keep asking I am going to say yes. When this is always followed with "Well it was obvious that he had, I mean *look* at him" it takes all my strength not to have a tanty of my own. If he has half a dozen bad moods or grumpy moments in a week that are EXACTLY the freakin same as when he has sugar it is NOT the sugar that causes the one after he's had it. My child is a drama queen, that's why he burst into tears and cracked it the other morning because I looked in his direction, as he screamed "No!!! You can't see me, don't you know I'm INVISIBLE?!?!" or why it was like the world ended the other day when he scratched himself on a stick in the yard even though the scratch was so small it took a magnifying glass to see it. He's gorgeous, and he's a crazy pants. HE'S STILL ALLOWED TO HAVE A TREAT SOMETIMES

Feel so much better now

Anyone else got one??

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear DDs body,

Please get better or at least let us find out what is wrong. This constant sickness, fevers and tummy problems is getting everyone in this house down. Please make whatever it is obvious enough for the doctors to work out what it is.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear anyone who asks me if I have kids,
    No. I don't. It's not through lack of trying and it is really none of your business. Please do not look at me like you feel sorry for me or know what I am going through.
    Thank you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (08-09-2012),munchkin275  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear randoms in the street and shops,
    DON'T LOOK AT MELIKE THAT!!! I know I look like I'm 12 but I am in my 20's so SHHHH >___<
    Sincerely,
    Grumpy pants.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to backgroundnoise For This Useful Post:

captainscaptain  (25-09-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dear ex boyfriends sister, just because I'm moving into your old rental property, it DOES NOT mean you 'can come and dig up 'your' yukkas from the garden!'.

You were a ****ty tenant and stole from the landlords who did you a favour with a private agreement. Don't now stuff up MY lease agreement because you're a self entitled cow.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (07-09-2012),HowCrazyCool  (07-09-2012),mousky  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear Mum

Please stop asking everyday if I have had the baby yet. No I haven't. Yes, I will tell you when I do! Relax!

I have two sorry..

Dear hairdresser/work mate of DH/waitress/other random stranger

It is my choice to not have drugs in labour. Yes - choice. Just because you had them that is your perogative. Please do not feel you need to assume every woman will make your choice, or indeed have to. I can do this and I would appreciate encouragement or for you to STFU. Anyway - I didn't even ask!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear DP,
    we have been together now for nearly 9 years. We have2 kids together. I made it clear at the very beginning that kids and getting married was very important to me and you said the same. You wonder why I am pulling away from you. You wonder why you aren't getting as much as you used to. your wonder why I keep making comments implying you don't want me. I don't want to consider hysterectomy because you aren't showing any real major long term commitment. Your mum won't let us out of this house arrangement any time soon without big consequences. It would be the only thing that would be exclusively ours. we have to ask permission to do anything major. What are you waiting for? For your mum to give her permission or suggest it? Come on grow up. Ask me to marry you. You may end up losing me if you don't do it soon. it is really upsetting me having to explain to people that he doesn't actually want to marry me, checking the mail only to see mail addressed to Mr and Mrs X being you and your mum, knowing that if anything did happen to you I am not listed as beneficiary to anything in your name because you think you're family will do the right thing if anything did happen. Yeah right. I am sick of having to correct people, no I am not Mrs X. I hate you referring to me as your Mrs I am not your Mrs. you don't want me to be your Mrs because it is just a piece of paper that means nothing and costs to much so stop calling me that. I'm not getting any prettier, skinnier, richer or younger. I have made so many sacrifices for you why can't you bring yourself to ask me one simple question.

Sent from my GT-S6500T using BubHub

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (07-09-2012),Gothel  (07-09-2012),HowCrazyCool  (07-09-2012),meesha87  (12-09-2012),mumofprincess  (07-09-2012),Tahlsandbubs  (09-09-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Dear tru energy
    Tomorrow better be free after what your guy put me thro on the phone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear DH
    Sometimes you need to recognise that you have F'd up and apologise. Defending your ar$eholishness and telling me not to lose my temper just makes things a million times worse.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (11-11-2012),HowCrazyCool  (07-09-2012),mousky  (08-09-2012),SweetKim  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by backgroundnoise View Post
    Dear randoms in the street and shops,
    DON'T LOOK AT MELIKE THAT!!! I know I look like I'm 12 but I am in my 20's so SHHHH >___<
    Sincerely,
    Grumpy pants.
    Haha same thing happens to me!

Dear everyone,

Yes that is my mum, but no, I'm not dropping out of high school to have this baby on my own, im 25 years old!

And no, that's not my 'partner', that's my dad....... (ew!!!!)!!!!