+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I was on Ebay yesterday and there is a Low GI gluten free cook book, just thought i would let you know as it may have some ideas for you?
    I am following a gluten free diet too, and find that i cant have Yeast, maltodextrin, rye or barley.
    Good luck with everything

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nellpops For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (10-09-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Does gluten free preschooler = high gi diet?

OLB you are awesome, thanks so much for all that info, I'll have a proper read when I get the chance (dd1 is begging me to play snap with her and her toy kangaroo)

**Nothing spells as goof as typo splats**
    Last edited by Gothel; 10-09-2012 at 22:17.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

OurLittleBlessing  (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Does gluten free preschooler = high gi diet?

If you follow Sophieguildon she does protein balls, yummy stuff for her kids that are really healthy! You can get brown rice flour and basmati is low gi. I guess baking your own will always be better it sucks lol.

I find it so time consuming but things like this you have too! If they are home you could make your own fruit Popsicles in those icey pole containers with strawberries or kiwi fruit etc. great for summer!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does gluten free preschooler = high gi diet?

Do a google search for paleo recipes. We're fixing my son's gut with paleo. It's dairy free, grain free, legume free, preservative and additive free.

For snack we do: hard boiled eggs, pumpkin pancakes (eggs with mashed pumpkin, coconut flour and cinnamon), leftovers, veggies sticks, home made fermented veg (which also have natural probiotics in them!), a spoonful of coconut butter or oil (yum, filling and very gut healing).