+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies. I just want to know either way. I used my last test this morn. So I'm debating whether to buy any more or just wait till I see the doc in two weeks. And if af arrives inbetween that solves my question

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a blighted ovum and D&C in May and found out last week I'm pregnant again - so four months for us.

I'm sorry you had to experience a m/c but take as long as you need and don't put pressure on yourself.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

Baby mad  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just have this massive want to be pregnant and have a baby. It's an awful feeling wanting something so bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i too had a blighted ovum and fell pregnant first go after the D&C before i got my period back. I was told I didn't need to wait 1 cycle. Yes my dates were unknown but a dating scan fixes this easily.

best of luck I thought it would take me ages due to PCOS and thyroid issues but first go both times !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm counting down the days till "af". If it decides to show on schedule. The cm is becoming ridiculous rather be over and done with it. How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey BM, it's been 2w1d since my D&C and I'm trying so hard to just play it cool, keeping my symptom spotting in a box for now but come next week I think I'll be in overdrive! A few days after DP and I DTD I bled the tiniest bit but nothing since and straight away I was thinking implantation! I'm back to being crazy I haven't really had any ovulation signs this week-last week I had some CM and pain in the right side then the blood came but not believing it as I was only a bit over a week after my D&C. Anyway, in short I'm crazy and still have 2 weeks til I expect AF to come but I am testing on Oct 2nd if she's not here by then of course....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure I ovulated. The cramps felt like I did. When me and Dh started dtd after the d&c I had no blood. Then exactly two weeks after d&c I get a bleed that is the width of an orange left on my clothes. I instantly thought here we go bleeding again and I haven't had any ever since. It was a large amount of blood in one hit. Rather odd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's day 28 today (since d&c). No sign of af yet and no feeling that its coming. The occasional twinge but that's all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby mad View Post
    I'm pretty sure I ovulated. The cramps felt like I did. When me and Dh started dtd after the d&c I had no blood. Then exactly two weeks after d&c I get a bleed that is the width of an orange left on my clothes. I instantly thought here we go bleeding again and I haven't had any ever since. It was a large amount of blood in one hit. Rather odd.
    That is really odd!! FX BFP comes before AF. are you testing??

AFM when I say I bled I meant as in pink tinge when I wiped. Nothing else to report really. Just waiting, BDing and trying to catch this egg (aren't we all lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested Monday got bfn. Could of been early or really Is a negative. I haven't brought anymore tests yet. Maybe test next week if nothing happens.