+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for starting this thread Baby mad. It is very inspirational and just what I needed too. I had a natural MS yesterday at 8w 5d and just want to be pregnant again too.

How you travelling chillies?

Maybe we will all be in the next due dates threads together...after reading this thread it seems like a good chance. I have everything crossed for you Baby mad and Chillies .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to read about your loss. It's still all very surreal to me-like it happened to someone else But I'll be okay-better when I get another BFP-FX I won't have to wait long....Will you be ttc again straight away too? These stories are very much what I needed too-thank you OP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Sorry to read about your loss. It's still all very surreal to me-like it happened to someone else But I'll be okay-better when I get another BFP-FX I won't have to wait long....Will you be ttc again straight away too? These stories are very much what I needed too-thank you OP!!!
    Yeah we are going to try again. It does feel very surreal and I find myself still thinking about names and gender thinking I'm still pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries ladies. I think I could possibly be in the 2ww. I had odd cramps on one side few days ago and felt a lot like ovulation cramps. Sorry to hear about your loss

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby mad For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Yeah we are going to try again. It does feel very surreal and I find myself still thinking about names and gender thinking I'm still pregnant.
    Glad I'm not the only one!!! Good luck to you and to you as well baby mad Hopefully BFPs for us all soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for this thread! I am currenty having an early miscarriage after my very first ever bfp and all the wonderful stories have given me new found hope that another bfp may not be too far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need your help. For the past week I have been getting pregnancy symptoms. I have got headaches, feel light headed some days, I had to run to bathroom on one occasion because I seriously felt sick, rather full boobs, silly brain at beginning of the week, sensitive smell that makes me feel sick, cramps and massive amount of cm. but the cm is a very light browny/ yellow colour, tmi sorry. I did preg test this morn and it was negative. I should be getting period sometime this week since its been 24 days since d&c so it should happen anytime now. Before hand I was having 28day cycles. So should I expect period around day 28? Just the symptoms are throwing me off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt have d&c, a natural m/c. But from what I understand, yes af will start 28 days from losing sac which would work both ways with d&c or natural. I would say the pains are your body recovering, or you never know, you could get bfp soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby mad View Post
    Ladies I need your help. For the past week I have been getting pregnancy symptoms. I have got headaches, feel light headed some days, I had to run to bathroom on one occasion because I seriously felt sick, rather full boobs, silly brain at beginning of the week, sensitive smell that makes me feel sick, cramps and massive amount of cm. but the cm is a very light browny/ yellow colour, tmi sorry. I did preg test this morn and it was negative. I should be getting period sometime this week since its been 24 days since d&c so it should happen anytime now. Before hand I was having 28day cycles. So should I expect period around day 28? Just the symptoms are throwing me off.
    Sounds promising!! I have my FX but I gues you really won't know until either BFP or you know what...keep us updated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't wait, i did OPK's and ovulated 3 weeks after I started bleeding for MC ( i didnt need d&c or anything). Got pregnant that go straight up again... that 3 year old is now going crazy in the lounge.

All the best