+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep me! I had a scan at 6 weeks yolk sac but not fetal pole or heartbeat. Returned two weeks later & we had a heartbeat. I'm now 18 weeks. Try not to stress

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bressar For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: No heartbeat 6wks 2days

Quote Originally Posted by Kesa06 View Post
    Lmao at your DP, that's something mine would say as well! It is nerve wrecking but I guess all little ones are different and start developing at different times. Try get your ultrasound pushed forward! Let me know how you go.
    Thank you. I will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    I had a scan at 8weeks due to bleeding, and my ob said even that may be too early to see heartbeat, thankfully it was there because I would have been a mess. Baby is here now so all was good. Dont go back too early as it will cause further stress.
    That's what I'm worried about so I'll probably wait til the 21st. I'm glad your scan showed everything was ok. That must of been scary!

Quote Originally Posted by MINIRoo View Post
    My understanding the is the HB os related to HCG levels, so if you levels are lower the HB will be later. Ranges for HB are so wide but I think you need at least 2000 to have a chance of seeing the HB, do you know what your levels are? Lots of people don't see the HB till later than 6/7 weeks.
    Try and stay positive.
    My levels were 49 at 7dpo and 334 at 10dpo and haven't had them tested yet. I'm feeling more positive thanks to all you Bub Hub lovelies

Quote Originally Posted by bressar View Post
    Yep me! I had a scan at 6 weeks yolk sac but not fetal pole or heartbeat. Returned two weeks later & we had a heartbeat. I'm now 18 weeks. Try not to stress
    Thank you. You have made me feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. ! I/m excited to speak to someone else who has Hypothyroidisum during pregnancy! I/m wondering how it affected you / if at all while pregnant? i am on 75mg a day and everything i read says about how important it is to maintain your levals during pregnancy to have a healthy baby.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7 weeks pregnant, no heartbeat, spotting, no pregnancy symptoms and I'm 45 years old.

Hi, This is my first time in this forum. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and they found the sac but no baby or heartbeat. My blood test showed high levels of pregnancy hormones which I was told by my GP is good. I have been spotting nearly every second day (red colour) and have no pregnancy symptoms up to date. No sore breasts, no cramps, no morning sickness. I've had another blood test today and I am going for another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I don't know what to think as I am 45 years old and this is a surprise natural pregnancy. Anyone out there with a similar scenario? Waiting 2 weeks sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As everyone says I'm sure it's just too early so try not to worry too much, although I know it's hard. Interested to find out why some of you went for such an early scan when the chance of finding a heartbeat is so slim even though everything is probably fine? I was advised not to go earlier than a couple days before 8 weeks so just curious. My hospital is very strict about when I can have each scan, they always ask how far along I am then they tell me when I can come in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GP prepared us to lose DS as we were in the same situation. Our scan was done to confirm dates.

Try to stay positive. The wait is so hard.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 7 weeks and heavy bleeding

Thanks for your support. Heavy period like bleeding last night and this morning. Cramps are slowly elevating. My doctor rang to say my blood test yesterday showed the pregnancy hormone level wasn't as high as it should be. I'm at the hospital now waiting to see a doctor as I'm most likely having a mc. Talk about being high a week ago, to feeling low right now.
    Last edited by marcy1; 09-06-2016 at 09:53.