+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I have added you, :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi I'm new to forum and new to Kellyville

Hi all I'm new to the forum and just have moved to Kellyville last november and know nobody around here. I'm 32 and have 5 beautiful children aged 5 and under. My eldest is just starting kindy next week and my youngesters are a set of twin boys 8 mo on the 5th of Feb. Would love to join the group if 2 years over the 30's won't be a problem. I saw there is a facebook group, if I may be added please I will be glad.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mums & Bubs Under 30's - Quakers Hill / Stanhope / Kellyville / Rouse Hill

Quote Originally Posted by littlesweetpumpkin View Post
    Hi all I'm new to the forum and just have moved to Kellyville last november and know nobody around here. I'm 32 and have 5 beautiful children aged 5 and under. My eldest is just starting kindy next week and my youngesters are a set of twin boys 8 mo on the 5th of Feb. Would love to join the group if 2 years over the 30's won't be a problem. I saw there is a facebook group, if I may be added please I will be glad.
    What's your name on Facebook n description of pic n ill add you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Mums & Bubs Under 30's - Quakers Hill / Stanhope / Kellyville / Rouse Hill

I keep forgetting to look for the group on fb! can you add me - Tracey H----, my pic is me standing infront of a colourful backdrop, grey dress. thanks xxx
    Last edited by zooey; 04-02-2013 at 07:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, My name is Megan I'm 27 and I'm a first time stay at home mum with a little boy who's 7 and a half months old. We live in Stanhope Gardens... I'd love to meet some other mums in the area... I'm sent a request on FB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, not sure if this helps we are rebuilding our playgroup as we had alot of our kids leave last year for kindy. We run in the stanhope gardens softball meeting room that is off majestic drive and stanhope parkway. We run fridays as per school terms 10-12pm. We are affiliated with playgroup nsw, not a church based group which are running in the area at the moment.
    We do playtime, craft activity and sit down morning tea.
    Ideally would be great for members in the original part of stanhope gardens, with children 18 months old to 5 years. We hope to get new members to keep the playgroup running for local families in the area, we are a very successful playgroup that has been running for over 7 years. For more information you can email stanhopewiggles@gmail.com or our website https://sites.google.com/site/stanhopewigglesplaygroup/ . Our facilities are basic but we believe its the members that make up a great playgroup .

Thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stanhopewiggles For This Useful Post:

soon2bmumzy  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default do you still have catch ups

Hi,

I was wondering if you still had catch ups. If so I would like to come to one. im feeling a little lonely atm, Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by taramarks View Post
    Hi Mums,

Looking for mums in the Western Hills District wanting to meet up with other mums in the area.

Rouse Hill Shops Gloria Jeans Coffee would be a great place for a first meet, then perhaps we could take turns choosing a meeting place?

I am a first time mum with a BG just under 3 months old. Very friendly and fun but I dont know many other mums.

It sometimes takes a few weeks to get some posts, so looking at first coffee meet in October.

Put your posts bellow and we can get it organised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Megan I would locwe to catch up If you would like to . I live In rouse Hill. I have a 4 and half month old daughter. I used to be a chef fulltime but now im a mum I have given it up for a while. my name on face book is Nikki Anne Challicombe I have a picture of a little black dog on there as my profile picture if you like to add me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Becky, im nikki, i have a 4 and half month old baby girl, im 24, id love to chat and catch up. if you would like to. i have facebook. if you would like to catch up and chat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nikki I will add you as a friend on Facebook and then add you to the group. We have s meet up on Friday :-). Steph Wilson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

soon2bmumzy  (21-04-2013)