Just wondering if anyone has any book recommendations for self settling? I know SOS is the obvious answer but is there anything else out there? Would love some advice from mummies that have used self settling techniques. I would like my DS to be able to self settle before I go back to work when he's 6 months (no judgement please). It's hard and I don't know if I'm 'doing it right'... Last night I put him in his bed with all needs met and let him cry for 5 mins, I then had to pick him up to re-settle him which worked immediately and I was able to put him down again asleep (patting and shushing wasn't really working). It's so hard! But I know that when he's in daycare I can't expect him to be rocked to sleep so I feel like it is fairer on him if he is able to self settle sooner rather than him getting much more upset later.. Any advice would be appreciated. He's 11 weeks and bf. I'm not really interested in following a strict timed routine, we have a good routine going and once asleep he sleeps quite well. Thanks...