+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    Sorry I seem to have lost the track here....
    ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just emailed ex and explained the situation - he will probably do something to make himself appear 'normal' before he arrives for sundayvisitation...

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Ex husband ongoing drug and mental health issues

Sounds scary, I would push for supervised visits, sorry so have to live like this

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    It is interesting how you have described your ex as slurring words as this is always one of the first signs that I have exdh is unwell and is about to have an episode.
    Very interesting! I wonder then..

well I emailed ex (as I said) but he didn't respond (as expected) then turned up this morning to take oldest child and when I asked him about the email he refused all knowledge of it (as expected).. I described what the email was about and he rolled his eyes (again as expected) then told me he was tired (as expected again). He seemed okay so I let him take our son today but warned him to be careful etc..

I then get a response to the email a few hours later (from the emai he didn't get) to tell me that he was depressed on the phone that day because it was fathers day and he was just opening the children's presents and he only got to see our oldest child and anybody with half a brain would know that... well:
    a) it wasn't fathers day it was thursday this week
    b) he did see all the kids fathers day but seems to have forgotten that.. I also organised for my mother to take the two youngest to the park to see him if he phoned her to arrange a time which he said he would do but didn't bother with... so he had the chance to see the kids.
    c) he already opened their father's day gifts when he was here seeing the kids but again seems to have forgotten it all?

more and more cause for concern but again.. nothing I can prove. He did say he is on new anti-depressant medication and that might have made him tired (third excuse?)... but he would just deny that if I brought that up again.

super frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    How long has he been on the new AD's? Can they coincide with the strange behaviour flare up? Some AD's can knock a hippo out with being tired etc.

BUT, having said all that... I wouldnt be allowing the visits unsupervised until his AD's have been stablisied and he has settled down on them. The warning signs are clearly there. Keep the email he wrote ^^^ as it's evidence that he is lacking time perception and his memory is lacking currently. Evidence that he cannot look after a child in this condition.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (09-09-2012)