Closed Thread
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck littkeduck. It's so hard not to worry isn't it? Let us know how you go.
    Mrs erinr, did you decide to do the blood test or leave it? I took every test, scan or appt offered coz I was such a hopeless impatient pregnant person and always wanted to make sure things were fine. However I was a mess before every one of them until I could feel bubs move and was reassured it would prob be fine.
    I hope those of you taking a 'low key' approach this month have some pre-xmas luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies

Good news - appt this afternoon was AMAZING. Blood pressure good, have gained 600g in a month, and bub is not only still there but active as!

Was waving and doing flips, and stretching out its tiny legs.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385541736.667845.jpg

Hope this finds you all well

Next hurdle - nt scan dec 9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh adorable!!! Congratulations littkeduck

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news LittleDuck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat, I ended up canceling the BT this week, or at least rescheduling it by a week as the nurse was really intent on me having it! I'm glad I did as it has made this week much less stressful.

I am booked in for my first scan on Tuesday so I guess we'll know one way or another then whether things are going OK in there. Then I won't be too stressed about the BT the following day I guess.

After the last pregnancy and miscarriage I really thought I would want lots of tests and scans but now I'm not so sure. I might ask for some extra scans if we get through this first one ok, but I find myself stressing about miscarrying in coming weeks.

Congrats on your scan littleduck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll preface this by saying, I haven't been through what most of you have so please take this with a grain of salt and I'll shudduppa my face if it's not worth reading..... but......for anyone in the beginnings of their pregnancy.....

Try your best to enjoy the pregnancy. This may be your 'one', so being positive and happy about every step is important too. When I was going through the fearful early times I tried my best to do this (not always successfully!)

Let's be honest, it isn't going to hurt any less if the worst happens and you haven't let yourself get excited. We kid ourselves that we are protecting ourselves by 'not getting our hopes up' but of course we ARE getting our hopes up anyhow.

One day it WILL be 'the one' so make sure you have enjoyed each special moment. Let yourself get your hopes up, don't be afraid to love your tiny bean from the very start.

Okay.....lecture over. I hope you get where I'm coming from

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks MrsErinR

That was lovely Nat, very well put.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was a good thought Nat. You're right, it's not going to hurt any less if we try to "protect" ourselves so why not enjoy each moment while we can.

Not that I have a pregnancy to enjoy yet - but I'm going to enjoy a weekend of BDing since I'm getting close to O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yep...enjoy that too! Coz when bub eventually arrives you might look back at that with fondness too!! Bahahaha!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again. I think they've changed Clomid to make it stronger since I last took it .... I didn't have much in the way of side effects while I was taking it, but now (coming up to O) it feels like I must have a dozen eggs growing. O pain like you wouldn't believe - worse than my last IVF. I hope one of them meets some sperm and sticks....

Have just realised that if I do get pg on this cycle, it will be two years to the day since my first ever conception (which turned into a chemical). Hopefully all the improvements I've made to my and DH's health in the last two years will do the trick this time!