Closed Thread
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsE!!

As Nat said, stay positive....

What fantastic news just ahead of the weekend......have a great one!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is fabulous news! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs E, I've been in the wings stalking your cycle. Little cheer here for the rise in hcg. Quietly optimistic for you. Will stalk again next week. Many positive sticky vibes being sent your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin - wow it's amazing how things can turn round and can understand how cautious you would feel- but keep the faith and I'm sure it will work out!!

I'm 21 weeks now, and although the first 10 weeks were rocky as I was bleeding all that time, now time seems to be flying by!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR that's fantastic! I will cross everything and plait my hair again for you . I hope you get another great beta soon!

wunsi and Twiglets, you're still here! how are you ladies going?

BFN for me this cycle. I picked up my Clomid from the pharmacy today so now it's just a wait for AF. Doing Clomid because the timing is bad for the clinic to do another IVF round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your BFN RoRo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry about you BFN RoRo. If I didn't have short hair I would plait it for your next try too!

Nice to hear from you both Wunsi and twiglets.

AFM, had a bit of spotting yesterday which has scared me a lot. So, I ended up having another BT today. Luckily hcg is now up to 560 so it's still increasing as it should.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had BT yesterday and hcg is now at 1980 which they are happy with. They want me to do another BT on Wednesday but I'm pretty over it to be honest. I have had 4 now and I get so stressed every time that it's just an awful day. Not sure why they want so many. Perhaps because I started out so low, and hence still lower than average. Thinking I might see if we can just wait until scan now.

Fingers continue to stay crossed that this will progress. I want to, but I'm just not quite ready to believe it yet.

Enough about me. How is everyone else going here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's a great number mrs e!! I'm with you on the blood tests - originally I asked for two but only got the one referral - I figured having a second would only stress me out if the results weren't perfect.

My next ob appt is this Wednesday coming - I've been hanging out to check and see if bub is still progressing - paranoid about missed mc

Lots of ladies in my dig have lost their bubs - it's impossible not to be paranoid. Although i know that regardless of how I'm feeling (in my head) what will be will be. If this appt goes well I might let myself get a bit excited, will keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that your numbers are improving so well MrsErinR, although I do understand how you feel about waiting for blood test results - it's just agonising!

LittleDuck - good luck with your upcoming appointment, let us know how it goes.

AFM, I am sort off having a month off, as in no blood test or scans to check for ovulation. Instead I am temping and using OPKs sporadically as we are travelling at the moment. I don't anticipate much for this month as I just wanted a break and am having drinks with friends and enjoying not really trying. Next month I will get back on the wagon and really start trying again - I just needed a break from the stress of ttc.