Closed Thread
Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RoRo, how are you doing today? I hope that you are feeling a bit better than yesterday and are doing something nice for yourself today. I have more to update you all on but it's hard from my phone so I'll check in again later when I'm on PC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, as mentioned earlier...here's the latest news from me.

Yesterday after my FET was cancelled I started feeling a little crampy and then had some spotting. Got a little excited that it might be implantation bleeding but the reality is that it was actually my AF starting....on CD19!

This has never happened to me before but it shows that I actually ovulated really early for some reason and that explains why I wasn't able to detect it with the OPKs.

Anyway, FS is happy for me to start new cycle straight away, so today is CD1. They said that sometimes you have a crazy cycle for no apparent reason, especially as you get older. It doesnt necessarily mean that will continue. They are going to monitor me closely with BT's this time and if it looks like happening again we will have to cancel again and go for a medicated cycle. So, fingers crossed that things just go back to normal and we will be at transfer stage in about 2.5 weeks.

RoRo, I'm thinking of you today and hoping you are doing Ok. Nat, I hope things are going better with DH too.

Hi to everyone else too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your bad news MrsErinE and RoRo Looks like we will all be cycling again in November. I have spoken tomy FS and I am going to try mild stimulation with this cycle and see how we go.

MrsErinR it's CD1 for me today too, here's hoping that this our last!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear your news RoRo

Good luck with your next cycles ladies!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for not posting since Wednesday; I was thrown by the results and I've also been mad busy at work. Thank you for all your kind thoughts. I'm feeling better today as I had a really good screaming cry in the car on the way home from work, then got drunk (on one big glass of wine - I'm such a lightweight now after all these months of teetotalling) and I seem to have cried myself out. AF arrived overnight and it's heavy and crampy like I haven't had in years. So I think the endo biopsy did work as advertised to improve my lining, at least.

I am going to be super healthy this month and go back on all the supplements and pineapple core etc. I seem to have more success with them and it's certainly cheaper than IVF! I have another stressor this time around too: our house is leaky and we are recladding it, and we've just been told that we will definitely need to move out during the work. So we have been looking for a rental for the next few months. Such fun. At least we can live closer to my office, so my commute will be shorter.

Hugs to MrsErinR; I hope this next cycle goes like clockwork for your transfer.

Littleduck and Emmajane, how are your bubses? Hope they are sticky as sticky things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to hear an update from you RoRo.

Seems that grapefruit juice and pineapple core helped me! I really hope they help you get your take home baby.

Peanut is sticking around so far! My avatar currently is of our little bean - dated 5w 3d, 96 bpm. Sonographer said the normally like to see it above 100, but joked since it was so early it probably only started that morning lol. DH was able to come with me to the scan - I was pretty pleased that we were able to go together. I know it's still early days and anything can happen.....but I've been letting myself get exited

xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey RoRo, mine was a chem like yours (or left over trigger shot, I am unsure because I had thought I tested it out, but my bfp was so fleeting and very, very faint that I am now unsure). Anyway, I am upping the ante and getting mild stims with this next tracking cycle so we shall see how it goes. I too am feeling quite down about it all at the moment. It's getting more and more difficult watching my sister's belly growing (she got her BFP the week of my mc) and trying to not show my sadness about it all. Even though I am excited for her and am looking forward to meeting my niece, It still hard to watch, especially as she fell on her fourth month of trying - which seems really quick to me! It has been 13 cycles for me and DP now, plus the two IUI cycles and one IVF cycle I tried when I was single, just before I met DP. I know it is not as long as some people try but it is starting to wear me down. Anyway, I am sure I will get out of the doldrums soon, I think I am just going through a n 'its not going to happen for me' stage, but I'll get over it and start being positive again. I have started researching going the egg donor way but it is prohibitively expensive at about $20 000 (if it is not a known donor). I might approach my sister about it but I don't know that she would feel comfortably with my child being biologically hers, it would be nice for my child to have my family DNA though . I guess we will see what happens, but I have started the old grapefruit juice for ewcm and still taking my coQ10 for egg quality and we will see how we go from there. Phew long post, sorry ladies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane I'm so sorry you had a chem too. Sucks, doesn't it. I'm interested to hear that you tried on your own before you got together with your DP. I was planning to go it alone if I hit 35 without a partner; as it happened I hooked up with DH just after my 35th birthday. Did you have any trouble getting treatment?

Have started drinking grapefruit juice today :-P. I could only find the yellow kind and it's soooo bitter.

Littleduck I love your peanut pic! Go peanut go!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RoRo, yep a chem definitely sucks because you allow yourself to get your hopes up! I understand exactly how frustrated and upset you must have felt.

I had no problem getting treated here as a single person, I think they are quite used to it. I was 36, nearly 37 at the time and my FS was happy that I hadn't waited around any longer. Luckily for me I met DP in the same year and he was actually going to be a known donor for me (he was my flatmate at the time) before we decided we liked each other more than friends and decided to get together and try and start a family straight away. Unfortunately it still hasn't happened for us, but I still hold out hope. Next year we will start IVF and take it from there.

It will be interesting to see if grapefruit juice makes a difference for both of us this cycle. I think I might try pineapple core as well.... I don't want to leave any stone unturned

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, the grapefruit juice really does work! I hardly ever get ewcm but I am cycle day 8 and I have heaps of it! First time ever! I am so chuffed