Closed Thread
Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I would normally ovulate around day 13-15 actually, but I have absolutely no signs of ovulation being imminent at the moment and it's the end of cd15. Trying to be positive but just feeling really anxious about it. If there was any month that things needed to go smoothly it was this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so frustrating that our bodies just refuse to comply with our wishes... Why can't any of this process just be easy? I have my fingers crossed for you that you have a late but good ovulation this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossing everything for you mrserinr! I hope you get good news soon. You more than deserve it!! Come on O!
    Sorry to read of your bfn emmajane. I hope you're ok.
    Roro, keeping positive for you too and look fwd to hearing good news. Hope it's going well.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you NAT256! Yesterday I was very down in the dumps and thought it was all over, with a blaring blank BFN at 8dp3dt. This morning I am cautiously, breath-holdingly hopeful with a faint BFP. Have got everything crossed that it's not just another chemical. We named our four eggs after the Beatles, and this one is Paul. Go, Paul, Go! Dig in!

MrsErinR I hope you get your positive OPK soon! How frustrating for your body to play up now just when you need it the most .

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, that sounds really hopeful

AFM, sorry to be a bummer but I am not feeling at all hopeful that we'll get to transfer. I am CD17 and there is no sign of ovulation. My temps are high which I had been putting down to recent illness but now I'm pretty scared that I can't blame illness any longer and I did in fact already ovulate and missed it. I just don't know. I have rung the nurse to see if I should come in for a blood test.

After waiting since May for this transfer I can't believe I have another month ahead of me.

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit, actually a lot, 'woe is me' today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you are entitled to feel that way mrserinr! I really hope its not the case. You MUST be due for some good news soon. Look after yourself....hugs!

Roro...sounding very hopeful. Keep us up to date.

AFM, having a rough trot with DH at the moment. Marriages with twins are notoriously at risk and I suppose we were going to hit a speed bump along the way. Send us all your positive thoughts, I could do with some virtual hugs. We have no family nearby so we're doing this alone. Usually its fine but today I could really do with some space to think. I hope I don't sound ungrateful for what I have, its just that I know you're always supportive. Working hard at getting our family back to happy.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @NAT256 & @MrsErinR - big virtual hugs to you both

xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nat, I'm sorry to hear things are tough with DH. I'm sure it's hard for anyone with a new baby, let alone two and not much of an easily ready support network.

Big hugs

If you want to get anything off your chest or get another opinion then you're welcome to PM me.

AFM, I am having a BT tomorrow. Nurse agreed we should check if I have already ovulated. If I have then it's all over for us this month wrt transfer :-(.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big, big hugs to MrsErinR and Nat... I really hope you get good news and have yet to ovulate Mrs Erin, I can imagine it would e torture having to wait around yet another month!

Nat I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hard patch. All the difficulties and stress of having one child must so much more amplified with twins. I really hope that you can get your family back to happy and this is just a dip in the road.

RoRo, how exciting! Looking forward to hearing that this is a sticky little bubba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @RoRo - I missed your earlier post - "go Paul" indeed!!

He was everybody's favorite, wasn't he??

All the best, hope you don't have to wait much longer!