Closed Thread
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it looks like it was a chemical as today's test (taken with fmu) had no second line. It was very disappointing but I am trying to look on the bright side as it means the egg at least fertilised and implanted, even if it was for a very short time. They may also be a small chance left that the second egg will still implant, but I am not holding my breath.
    Last edited by EmmaJane75; 11-10-2013 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs Emma xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, sorry for hogging the thread but I just did another one this afternoon with very dilute pee and I got another very faint line... So confused, it's like a horror roller coaster ride... There might be two explanations, the two that have been positive so far are from different boxes than the two that were negative, so that batch might have been off, or my first egg was a chem but the second has since implanted and started producing hcg. I guess I will see if it has stayed put tomorrow morning. I am definitely that I get a line tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for you Emma!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane, don't forget your hcg can vary throughout the day (actually I'm making that up I think but don't lose hope!). Hugging you from afar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well blood test today confirmed negative and the faint line I had yesterday had disappeared when I looked today. The first faint positive if rom two days ago is still there so it looks like it was a chem. trying to look on the bright side that it at least means the sperm got to where it needed to be and the egg got to at least implantation stage - that's pretty good for the second try after m/c. It took us seven months to get pregnant the first time so I can't expect it to happen straight away this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that EmmaJane75. But, I'm glad you can see the bright side.

Any news from you RoRo??

AFM, so frustrated right now, and a little scared I’m not going to get my transfer this month. I am CD15 and still no sign of a positive OPK. I need to have ovulation so they can plan my transfer. I’ve been sick and I’m wondering if that has impacted it, or could it be that I missed it and it is sadly now all stuffed for me this month???? I can’t rely on my BBT either as my cold/flu just threw my temps all over the place.

Please cross your fingers for me that it will happen. I dread the thought of having to wait yet another month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your news EmmaJane.... but it is good that you can look at the bright side of things (a must in this ttc business).

Fingers crossed for you MrsE x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry that things are no going as planned for you this month MrsErinR! It would certainly be a bugger to have to wait another month. When do you usually ovulate during month, is over 15 days unusual for you?

My fingers are definitely crossed for you.