Closed Thread
Page 82 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything firmly crossed for you RoRo

Happymummy, hope to see you back again in the new year, feeling fab and ready to start ttc again

littleduck, hope your beta testing went well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick report from me - beta came back as 760 for 15dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littleduck, that's a great number! Are you having a second in two days' time to check doubling?

And sex dreams definitely count as symptoms - although for me it's more likely to involve Nathan Fillion....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's Nathan Fillion??

I haven't got a second referral, so I would need to go to my gp first.....not sure if I will or not yet.

Have an early scan booked for the 18th;I know we might not be able to see anything of significance yet, but I couldn't make the other appointment that had available, and I'll be in to see my ob on the 29th.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, Nathan Fillion is pretty hot he's been in a number of things Little Duck - he was in the movie Serenity and he was the baddy in the last season off Buffy the Vampire Killer and he is in another crime series now, but I can't remember what it is called.

760 is really good for 15dpo! Do they think it might be twins?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane75 View Post
    Yep, Nathan Fillion is pretty hot he's been in a number of things Little Duck - he was in the movie Serenity and he was the baddy in the last season off Buffy the Vampire Killer and he is in another crime series now, but I can't remember what it is called.

760 is really good for 15dpo! Do they think it might be twins?
    I'll have to look him up

Doc didn't say anything about twins (I only got a voicemail), but of course with the numbers so high (SO happy to say that - last pregnancy bt at 4w 5d was 45) it seems to be leaning that way! Plus DH and I are older.....

All will be revealed

I'm also leaning towards not getting another bt - I know I'll stress if the results are anything less than perfect.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone. Congrats little duck.

RoRo, I'm sorry to hear that your other emby didn't make it to freeze. I have my fingers crossed for the one you have on board. I just had to look up Nathan Fillion...hehe....he's 'Castle'!!

I'm counting down the days to O so I can then know when my transfer will be. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Hopefully will O in next few days. Annoyingly, today I had some spotting. This has never happened mid cycle for me so it's freaked me out a bit. I don't know if it could be a side effect of meds or acupuncture or what!? Anyway, nurse said that if it just stops that should be ok but if it continues we might need to re-assess doing the transfer. So far, there's been no more. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope that the spotting doesn't come back MrsErinR, it would be a shame if you couldn't do the transfer this month because of it. My fingers are crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, because I have been getting significant cramping the last couple of days that was similar to what I experienced with the pregnancy earlier this year I decided to do a test this morning with a frer. Anyway, it came out as a very, very faint positive (so faint I haven't shown my partner cos I don't think he will believe me!). Anyway, I will try again tomorrow morning and hopefully it will be a bit darker - I am really worried it will be a chemical though so I can't get excited about it just yet but have some real hope that this is my BFP
    also, I think after all that worry with the trigger shot I might have ovulated on my own anyway as I would only be 7dpo today if I went by the trigger and 9dpo if I went by a natural ovulation. I think 7dpo is way to early to get a positive, especially as cramps had started a couple of days before. I suppose it doesn't really matter, but a natural ovulation makes me two days further along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh good luck EmmaJane!!!