Closed Thread
Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oooh sounds good EmmaJane! Fx!!

AFM, I wish I could have an ultrasound every month!

Went to see my dr to get detailed results from my scan on Tuesday - the cyst that I did have on my left ovary 4 months ago is gone, there were background follicles in my right ovary, 2 simple follicles in my left ovary, with one 15mm solid corpus luteum ...FF said I ovulated on Monday - it must've been right! Ooh and lining was 5mm - bit on the short side but doc wasn't worried about it at all, so I'm not either (for the moment haha). DH enjoyed saying ("I told you so" *to not worry*) so everyone's happy all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Littleduck, it sounds like you had a good ovulation! I think October might be a lucky month for this thread

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane, how do you get to have ultrasounds outside of an IVF/IUI cycle? I wish I could!

My IVF cycle is slower this time than last time; I'll be triggering tonight for an EPU on Wednesday, which will be CD15. Last time I had EPU on CD12. Let's hope that these eggs are just slower because they're taking their time to grow with super quality .

Littleduck, sounds like a quality ovulation to me! here's hoping it was a lucky one

MrsErinR, have you started your transfer cycle yet? I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Happymummy, did you get any signs of O in the end? I have the occasional annovulatory cycle (two in the two years I've been charting) but it always comes right again; hope that happens for you too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi roro think I may have o late CD16 or17 so hopefully were in this month. I have the worst flu I've had in yrs right now . Have decided if I don't get bfp by my birthday (38), early Nov ill b giving ttc a break until next yr its becoming way too stressful for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RoRo, my fertility centre does cycle tracking, so they jusy monitor my hormones and follicle growth each month and basically tell me when to have sex. They also check that I have ovuated and they also do a pregnancy bt at 10dpo and 12dpo. As they bulk bill the bt and ultrasounds it costs me nothing each month but has been a great way to monitor exactly what my body is doing each cycle. I would think that a lot of Fertility centres would offer a similar service, so it may be worth enquiring if you think it is something you would like to try

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi RoRo, my cycle has started. Day 3 now. Just popping aspirin and dexamethasone at the moment and waiting to ovulate. A couple of other meds to add in along the way. Still, Much easier than a stim cycle! Good luck for your pick up on Wednesday. How many follicles have you got? I hope you get some lovely healthy eggs :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane, I'm in NZ so we don't have bulk billing here. I expect my FS would be happy to do tracking though; it's all private here so they'll do anything they get paid for

MrsErinR, I only have four follicles this time round so I'm hoping that they all produce lovely mature eggs and they all fertilise. I had 6 follicles last time and got three to blastocyst stage & transfer from that, so am hoping for that sort of success rate or better this time round. (None of those three ended up implanting though. I have moments of fear that I'll have that same result this time).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Emmajane, I'm in NZ so we don't have bulk billing here. I expect my FS would be happy to do tracking though; it's all private here so they'll do anything they get paid for

MrsErinR, I only have four follicles this time round so I'm hoping that they all produce lovely mature eggs and they all fertilise. I had 6 follicles last time and got three to blastocyst stage & transfer from that, so am hoping for that sort of success rate or better this time round. (None of those three ended up implanting though. I have moments of fear that I'll have that same result this time).
    RoRo, you've had an excellent blasto rate! I hope you continue too. Any ideas on what is stopping the implantation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies, hope you're all travelling well

Just a quick update from me:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380664333.576342.jpg
    😳

Was taken yesterday at lunch, I was 8dpo....this mornings wasn't as convincing, I hoping I'm not getting my hopes up too soon....

Yikes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roro...good luck today! Let us know how you get on. Thinking of you.
    Littkeduck.. .looking VERY hopeful! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app