Closed Thread
Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happymummy1114 View Post
    well that was either the shortest & lightest af in the history my af's or there's something else going on, wed: spotting brown on & off, thu: red but light & not very painful at all, fri: spotting watery orange on & off, today: nothing at all.....still feeling nausia & tender bbs & very tired??? could it have been implantation???
    happymummy sorry but I'm not sure. What I am sure about however, is that just because your cycles have usually been "one way", doesn't mean they will continue to be so. My last cycle was only 2 light days.

From what I understand about implantation bleeding, it's more like spotting. I could be wrong though. Good luck with everything

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

happymummy1114  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happymummy - my implantation was slight cramping and only tiny amount of blood, but bright red. It only lasted 3 hours or so, I thought it was the beginning of AF but then stopped as quickly as it started.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

happymummy1114  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happymummy, did it turn out to be a for something more exciting?

MrsE I have used Preseed too - when I got my last bfp. Worth a shot!

Speaking of shots, I'm up to the "two needles a day" stage of IVF today. Fun fun fun. It's nowhere near as scary as last time; I have become completely blasé about injecting myself in the belly fat. Scan on Wednesday. Wish me luck?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @RoRo - good luck!!!

AFM, waiting for my entry into the TWW to be confirmed. Yesterday and the day before had pos opks....and would you believe it I've had 4 days of ewcm this cycle! I credit grapefruit juice and exercise haha

Also used Preseed for one bd this cycle......we'll see what happens in a couple weeks time.....fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big GOOD LUCK from me RoRo! :-). Keep us updated.

I'm just filling out my paperwork for FET in October. I hope we both have some success. We deserve it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi roro my last test after what I beleive was a very light af was bfn, but I have continued 2 feel nauseous & sore bbs & its CD13 & no sign of O at all I'm confused don't know if I should test or just wait until af?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poas & bfn so must b a hormonal thing going on with me this cycle....supposed 2 o tomorrow but no signs yet maybe late or no o this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounding very exciting and positive on here ladies. Great to read that progress is being made for everyone.
    Happymummy...confusing but I hope it all becomes clearer soon so you know what's going on.
    RoRo....very impressed by your bravery! Those shots aren't easy, I had to have ice first and hubby do it! What a sook
    Mrserinr...october is nearly here and I'm super excited for you. I hope your little surprise embie is a good luck charm. Are you only having one of your two transferred this time?
    Sending lots of baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Sounding very exciting and positive on here ladies. Great to read that progress is being made for everyone.
    Happymummy...confusing but I hope it all becomes clearer soon so you know what's going on.
    RoRo....very impressed by your bravery! Those shots aren't easy, I had to have ice first and hubby do it! What a sook
    Mrserinr...october is nearly here and I'm super excited for you. I hope your little surprise embie is a good luck charm. Are you only having one of your two transferred this time?
    Sending lots of baby dust to all!

Hi Nat, we are just transferring one, as we have one 3d and one 5d so it's hard, as you can't thaw them both on the same day for transfer. Also, because I've had surgery on my uterus before, putting in two is a bit higher risk for me. That said, if I still did end up with twins I wouldn't be too disappointed! I'd just have to be willing to take on that slightly increased risk.

If our first frostie doesn't work then we'll pop the 2nd one in in November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, had my day 12 ultrasound for my tracking cycle today and even though I am not on any medication I have two dominant follicles growing at 14mm & 15mm. I have never, ever had two follicles grow outside of the ivf cycle i did ages ago, so I am that I ovulate two this month to give me double the chance!