Closed Thread
Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow gentoo, big congratulations from me. Can't wait to see some photos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your bfn HappyMummy. Sadly, it's something we all have or are battling with, but you somehow manage to find a way to pick yourself up and keep trying after you get past the disappointment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

happymummy1114  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gentoo, that's fantastic! Congratulations to you and DH and wee Oscar. I'm so happy for you

Sorry about the BFN, Happymummy. Onwards and upwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou everone for your support, I know its not over until af shows I just don't want 2 get 2 hopeful because I'm a little over the dissapointment right now but I will bounce back soon.
    NAT256 no we won't b testing don't want the added stress, just going 2 keep trying if it happens we'll b happy but if it dosent then we'll b dissapointed but at least we know we gave it our best shot & know it just wasn't meant 2 b. I have 2 children 2 a previous marriage & my partner has a step son that is like a son to him & really hope we can have 1 of our own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your BFN Happymummy, it totally sucks. I am getting my pregnancy blood test tomorrow and am expecting a BFN as well as I am already getting AF cramps and have tested the last few days with frer's with BFN results. It is true that it is hard to get your hopes up because the crash back to earth hurts all the more when you allow yourself to hope . However, even after a BFN we all seem to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and look forward to the next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane75;
    However, even after a BFN we all seem to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and look forward to the next cycle
    Very true Emma

Sorry to hear about your bfn Happymummy - I had one myself last night at 11dpo

I'm not confident about this cycle - I chart my temps and they've dropped, although I'm not sure how they accurate they are. I expect AF tomorrow - we shall see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af has started so I guess I better pull up my big girl panties & carry on ttcing, I'm going 2 start epo tomorrow as well as my other suppliments & see what Oct brings me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news littleduck and emmajane? Still hoping for some luck.
    I understand what you're saying about the testing happymummy. A bub together will be such an added blessing for you after already having children. I really hope you are successful soon.
    Mrserinr, any news on when you can use your little frostie? Was it october? Hope you're going well after your nice surprise good news.
    As for me, the girls are keeping me very busy and having twins is certainly its own crazy challenge. So far we're remaining sane though

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Any news littleduck and emmajane?

Not really?

AF is still yet to make an appearance - haven't had any spotting either.....only some "tinted" cm after checking cervix this afternoon (wasn't pink, more of a....muted blush color *why am I getting so specific haha!*), also had a couple of tiny bits (not clots) of brown blood.

My back is killing me.

Tested this morning - another bfn.

I'll have a warm bath this evening, see what happens tomorrow. I'm pretty much resigned to the idea that it won't happen for us this cycle.....will make an appointment with my doc for next Wednesday (have to get a referral for a scan for a cyst that I have on my left ovary anyway) and if AF still hasn't arrived I'll bring it up with him then - at that point I'll be a week late.

Grrr I wish I knew exactly what was going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Any news littleduck and emmajane? Still hoping for some luck.
    I understand what you're saying about the testing happymummy. A bub together will be such an added blessing for you after already having children. I really hope you are successful soon.
    Mrserinr, any news on when you can use your little frostie? Was it october? Hope you're going well after your nice surprise good news.
    As for me, the girls are keeping me very busy and having twins is certainly its own crazy challenge. So far we're remaining sane though

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Nat, you remembered correctly, we'll be trying the first frostie in October. It can't come around quickly enough! The waiting is excruciating.