Closed Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to report that today's news is not good. Out of our 12 eggs only 4 were suitable for ICSI and only one fertilised. This is by far our worst ever result for fertilisation. I threw everything at it too...vitamins, HGH, no caffeine, no alcohol etc etc.

I'm just totally devastated and can't even think what to do next. DH is going away for work so probably no stims again for us for a few months.

We are freezing it still...even though there's only one, provided it makes it to day 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to MrsE. Big big hugs.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, that is really tough to deal with mrserinr. I'm SO sorry for you as you must be disappointed. As trite as it sounds, it does only take one though, so don't give up hope. We had only 3 and were super lucky so its certainly possible. I will be crossing everything for your little embie to make it to freezing. Thinking of you as you wait it out and assess your next step. Hang in there. xo

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies. It's been a tough day.

Our FS will see us on Thursday fortunately. I don't know what to do next. I'm just gutted. I guess we have wait and see how this embryo progresses and think about what to do if it survives or doesn't.

We won't give up but it's been a fair kick in the guts today. I have a bday coming up plus the due date for our lost pregnancy and both of those are hard to face.

Thanks for your kind words.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you mrserinr. Hope appt with FS goes well tomorrow and you get some direction that will keep you positive. Remember that your precious bub is waiting to meet you when the time is right. I truly hope that's really soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MrsErinR, I'm so sorry to hear that. I was thinking of you last night and hoping you had good fertilization rates. I hope the one proves to be The One and makes it all the way through the next few days and weeks for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

My news has not gotten any better unfortunately. Our one embryo did not progress so we don't have anything from this cycle.

We do have one frostie from a previous cycle and we're going to give that a try in October. Failing that we'll be cycling again in November.

Our FS was as surprised as we were at the bad results as I usually respond well. So, we'll be dropping the Menopur and we're also returning to antagonist cycles as that's where we've had our best response in the past. I'm happy about that as they are much quicker and time is not on my side really.

I'm starting to think about egg donors too. It's obviously not anyone's first choice but I don't know how much longer I can keep at this.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow...I'm so sorry for your bad luck this cycle mrserinr. This TTC is such a puzzle isn't it?! I'm glad you still have one frostie to try, that is a positive and hopefully it means you can escape any other plans. Of course egg donor is not anyone's ideal but definitely worth consideration. I hope you feel strong and able to keep stepping forward. You're doing an AMAZING job of persisting on a really difficult journey. Your efforts to look after yourself this cycle are not wasted. These are the things we can control and at least you know you are doing your absolute best to help the process along. But don't deny yourself a commiseration wine or box of choccies if it helps!! Thinking of you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Special wave to RoRo & MrsErin, fate works on mysterious ways & Im hoping its so you both get perfect babies sometime really soon. To everyone else hope your Ttc and/or pregnancy journey goes well.

We welcomed our baby girl Jessica on 9th July, a healthy 3.5 kgs & she is just petfect. (I say that as I hear her farting on the monitor). It was a long journey both Ttc & pregnancy but all worth in the end, even though I havent slept more than 3 hrs since I was 15 weeks pregnant.
    I won't get on here too much now but you are all in my thoughts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the birth of your baby girl Vivre!!

MrsErinR, I am really sorry for your bad news this cycle. I understand how you feel as I have also had an IVF cycle that resulted in 0 eggs surviving for transfer or freezing. It is heartbreaking as you invest a lot of time, energy, emotions and finances into the cycle to end up with nothing, not even the hope of a transfer. I don't know if it helps but my FS said that she had seen it plenty of times where couples have one or two cycles with nothing to show but get pregnant on the next try. my thoughts arevwith you and Hopefully your frostie will do the trick in October. xx