Closed Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane75 View Post
    Hi Debstar, sorry to hear your pregnancy has been difficult, although its great to hear that things are settling down for you. Hopefully the birth will be a lot less eventful than the pregnancy

AFM, cycle day 1 today and looking forward to getting back on the ttc train now that my partner is back. We are moving house next week and I love the idea that our baby will hopefully be conceived in the new place rather than our current rental, which I hate.

For the other girls on here who have suffered a miscarriage - has your AF been more painful since it happened, this is my third AF since the mc (including the mc) and they seem to be much more painful than they were beforehand. I really hope this isn't a permanent change and just wanted to check if others were having the same issue.
    Hey EmmaJ,

My AFs haven't been painful but they never really were to begin with, I normally just go through some abdominal/lower back discomfort - rarely any cramping or anything. I suppose if it were something that you were concerned about you can either wait and see if if happens again or make an appt to see your doc.

Good luck with the move and ttc!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi EmmaJane, my AF has been less painful but I find that the cramps, albeit mild, last for days now where they only used to be around for a few hours before. It's also heavier and lasts longer. I think everyone is different so I wouldn't worry although if it's much worse maybe you could ask your doctor for advice.

Good to hear from you Debstar. Glad things are going well for you now, even if it has been tough.

AFM, I had my first scan today after 1 week of stims and it seems I'm nearly cooked already! No 2nd scan, I'm just going in for pickup on Monday. There were 22 follicles. I am suffering from swollen hands and feet and that hasn't happened before. Hopefully good practice for a future pregnancy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great MrsErinR, 22 is a great number of follies!!! It's very exciting and I am looking forward to hearing some good news from you in the coming weeks. Make sure you update us on how it goes on Monday. For lots of mature eggs and a great fertilisation rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news mrserinr. Got fingers crossed for a great result!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a lot mrserin!! Good luck for your EPU on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck mrserinr!! FX for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR I'm thinking of you today - hope you get lots of lovely mature eggs and they all fertilise overnight, and you don't feel too bad after the EPU.

EmmaJane, I haven't noticed any major difference in AF since my first m/c. (Mind you I only had one real AF before falling again). Am still waiting on AF since my second m/c - I'm on CD 36 and I think I only O'd ten days ago so it'll be here in a few days, presumably. Will let you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you' trying' naturally this cycle RoRo? I think you said you were. If so, good luck! I hope AF doesn't turn up any time soon

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thanks for your wishes of good luck.

We got 12 eggs, which I know is a good number but I'm a little disappointed that that was all we got out of 22 follicles. Anyway, hopefully it is a case of quality over quantity. I guess we will find out tomorrow when I hear the fertilization results.

I'm feeling really good so perhaps I'm still dosed up on whatever they give you at pickup time. I haven't had to take anything extra just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, 12 is great MrsErinR (though I understand having your hopes up for more with your high number of follicles). Look forward to hearing how the little bundles go with fertilisation. Sending lots of positive thoughts to your little embies!! Am I right that you're freezing these ones so not having them transferred yet?