Closed Thread
Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we are all getting very good at waiting through this journey. I hope you get lots and lots of blasts to freeze! I didn't have Synarel during my IVF cycle - what does it do?

I think I am gearing up to O in the next day or so, so I'm jumping on DH at frequent intervals . He is still convinced we'll conceive our take home baby this cycle so is being very cooperative.

I bought a whole lot of HPTs online (40 for $50!) and did one yesterday - got a slight positive so either I still have HCG in my system from the m/c, or it's picking up on the LH rise before O. I think I'll test every few days after O; that way a faint positive won't mislead me later on. Has anyone else tried this? It never occurred to me before because I never had cheap HPTs before...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RoRo, I tested with HPTs to make sure that my hcg levels disappeared after my miscarriage. Like you I also worried that I might mistake left over hcg for a new pregnancy because we started trying right away. I definitely think if you have the cheap hpt's it is worth it to know what's going on with your body. I personally didn't ovulate until all the hcg left my system (I tested with opks). Then after ovulation I got AF about 8 days later, so for me the cycle was a bust, but it felt good to know what was going on with my body. Good luck with this cycle RoRo, I am that this month will be when you conceive your take home baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    "Take home baby" - I like that EmmaJane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tested out the hcg with cheap tests too. I was surprised how long it took for me to no longer be getting the faint lines.

The synarel nasal spray suppresses estrogen I believe. So they are suppressing my natural production of hormones so they can take them over with medications and control them themselves. This is for a pill down regulation cycle. Interesting stuff. I think the Synarel stops you ovulating during the stim too. It tastes awful!

Are you going down the IVF path again RoRo?

My FS uses the term 'take home baby' too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's wonderful to hear your news, Twiglets! I hope that everything goes well and there is continuing good news with your scans in the coming weeks.

Hope you're doing okay with the meds, MrsErinR. It's amazing how little we wouldn't do or wouldn't go through to finally get our THB. Keeping my fingers crossed that this cycle is the one that gets you your much-wanted munchkin.

Good luck this cycle, Roro! It's tricky to pick up O the first cycle, so I say take advantage of your DH at every opportunity! I hope he's very insightful, and that this is the cycle you'll conceive a THB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!! Had my first scan today, it was incredible to see our little one and hear its heartbeat.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting that we have some ladies in their cycles or prepping to go. Keep us informed. Your ongoing commitment and strength is an inspiration and I am sure it is not far from being rewarded with more little bundles on the way! I continue to cheer you on!

Great news on the scan twiglets. Enjoy every moment!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, It has been ages since I have logged into bubhub but I have been wondering how everyone is doing. Nat, congrats on the birth of your beautiful girls! Roro, Erin R and to all you other lovely ladies I hope you get your BFP soon and that this journey hasn't taken too much out of you! AFM: I am now the size of a small whale impatiently awaiting the birth of my little girl. I am scheduled for a csection on 1st October and I have to say this pregnancy gig has been tougher than ever (lots of hospitals stays and every symptom known to man) but I am finally starting to relax and enjoy the ride a little. I am so grateful to have this opportunity after all DH and I have been through. Baby dust and well wishes to everyone XXx Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Debstar, great to read that you're doing well now (though it sounds as though pregnancy has been a challenge). Good luck with the rest of your waiting. We look forward to hearing news of your precious little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debstar, sorry to hear your pregnancy has been difficult, although its great to hear that things are settling down for you. Hopefully the birth will be a lot less eventful than the pregnancy

AFM, cycle day 1 today and looking forward to getting back on the ttc train now that my partner is back. We are moving house next week and I love the idea that our baby will hopefully be conceived in the new place rather than our current rental, which I hate.

For the other girls on here who have suffered a miscarriage - has your AF been more painful since it happened, this is my third AF since the mc (including the mc) and they seem to be much more painful than they were beforehand. I really hope this isn't a permanent change and just wanted to check if others were having the same issue.