Closed Thread
Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you going RoRo? Hope you're making good progress. Isn't it amazing what pregnancy can do to your brain! How is everyone else travelling? I hope you're all making progress through your cycles and finding some positive moves towards the main goal. While I'm on here....a bit of a technical question about what's wrong with my forum posting!!! I can't press enter on my keyboard and move to the next line when posting. It's driving me nuts as everything runs together!! Any advice welcome. Doesn't matter which computer I use it still happens. I'm a bit of a tech no-hoper so it's probably something simple but if anyone can help, that'd be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat

I've been making decent progress, I think. Crying only every few days now (although I woke up poor DH in the middle of the night last night when my sobbing shook the bed). And I got the test results back: the embryo had Trisomy 22, a tripling of the 22nd chromosome, which is a common cause of miscarriage (apparently it's always lethal, usually in the first trimester). So it was nothing I did (so relieved) and it's unlikely to recur with my next pregnancy. Although all trisomies are more common due to my age. Still waiting for the genetic testing on me and DH, but the FS says it's unlikely they'll find anything because any major issues would have shown up in this embryo.

Long story short: we are back on the TTC wagon, and I'm back on acupuncture, CoQ10 etc etc etc till I rattle. DH has even given up alcohol. :-O

Re your technical issue, I am not sure what's causing it. It's fine on my computer using Firefox and Chrome. Which browser are you using? (I'm in IT... I should be able to fix this sort of thing ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat, unfortunately I am not good with computers at all so can't off er any assistance with your question

RoRo, good to hear that you found out what went wrong, it must give you some piece of mind that there was nothing you could have done to either cause it or prevent it from happening.

I am also starting to rattle from all the supplements I have started to take, there are so many that are supposed to be good for fertility! Anyway, anything is worth a try. I don't know why but I have it in my head that I will be pregnant by Christmas, hopefully my gut instinct is right in the end I am that all of us ladies still ttc will have rainbow babies onboard in the very near future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls, glad to see you checking in.

NAT - I'm with EmmaJane on the tech front - not much help I'm afraid!

RoRo, good to hear you've gotten some answers....*hugs*

AFM, onto 2cnd cycle of temp charting, had a pretty clear biphasic chart with o appearing CD15. This time will check cm and throw in a few opks for good measure

Hoping it all makes sense and puts us in good stead to start ttc again next month, and get back on that horse! (Me being the horse haha !! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roro sorry to hear your sad news, I hope that now you have the results it will give you peace of mind.

Well I have some news, my fet was a success!!! I'm 5 weeks and 3days, I've had some bleeding so that was a real worry,but have been assured that its nothing to worry about. I've even had the odd day of ms, and never felt happy to feel sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Twiglets, that is great news! I know what you mean about being happy to feel MS, I can't wait to feel it again

Little Duck, looks like we will both be getting back on the horse again next month as my partner gets back on the 8th August and I am really looking forward to being able to start trying again? Good luck and I hope it is good news for you on your first ride back in the saddle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Twiglets!

Fx for you too EmaJane!! I too am hoping to be utd by Xmas. We shall see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Twiglets!! Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Twiglets!, that's awesome news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Twiglets. So happy to hear some success!

RoRo, I'm glad you got your results back so quickly and I hope they have given you some comfort. It sounds very similar to my trisomy 9 that is also pretty much always lethal in the first trimester. I know it definitely helped me to know this and to know also that whilst it's more likely due to age it could also be a once-off.

I'm just started back on the IVF wagon now. Sniffing the awful Synarel at the moment and I expect to start injections on Thursday. We are doing a freeze-all cycle though so there won't be any transfers until October. Waiting, waiting, waiting.