Closed Thread
Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Nat you get to take the girls home ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    NAT I'm so glad the girls are doing well and I hope you and DH get to take them home this morning.

I have sad news again I'm sorry. At our ten week scan yesterday we found out that bubs had stopped growing about a week ago and the heartbeat had stopped. I am in despair of ever carrying to term. Booking a d&c because I am terrified of the pain if miscarrying naturally. I hope we can find out why this happened. I had a tremendously stressful week at work last week and am hoping that wasn't the cause.
    Sorry to be a downer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    NAT I'm so glad the girls are doing well and I hope you and DH get to take them home this morning.

I have sad news again I'm sorry. At our ten week scan yesterday we found out that bubs had stopped growing about a week ago and the heartbeat had stopped. I am in despair of ever carrying to term. Booking a d&c because I am terrified of the pain if miscarrying naturally. I hope we can find out why this happened. I had a tremendously stressful week at work last week and am hoping that wasn't the cause.
    Sorry to be a downer.
    So very sorry for your loss RoRo. My heart goes out to you and yours. Hopefully you'll get some answers as to why. xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RoRo, I'm so sorry to hear this. It is just so hard. I know this is not your first but I'm sure that doesn't make it any easier. I also had a D&C and some testing to find the cause and I found that it gave me great comfort to know the cause. One thing I'm sure of for certain is that it wasn't anything you did or didn't do and so having a stressful week at work was just a coincidence.

I hope you can get some answers about why this happened so you can move forward.

Take care of yourself and please turn to us here if you need some support.

Thinking of you

Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for your loss RoRo, I can't even imagine how heartbroken you must feeling right now. My thoughts are with you and I hope that you will be able to find out some answers from the doctors as to why this has happened again -it most definitely wouldn't be your stressful week, but I know how easy it is to blame it on something you've done or had happen when you don't have all the answers. Maybe you can do some testing to find out the cause like MrsErinR had done?

XX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear your update, Roro. This whole process seems so arbitrary at times, and it seems horribly unfair that wonderful ladies like yourself should go through so much loss. We all want answers when these things happen and it's easiest to target and blame yourself, but please rest assured - your week at work was not the issue, and you did not cause this loss. I hope that your FS is able to help you find a reason for what has happened, but if not then please don't feel like it's your fault. Sending you hugs!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh RoRo! I don't know what to say except that I'm so sorry for your loss. How absolutely devastating. Number one is to look after yourself and do what you need to do to move through this time. I can't believe it and am sending you biggest . Get whatever answers you feel will help and I support what the others have said, there is no way you have in ANY way contributed to this loss. Be kind to yourself, take all support from others and heal in the best way you can. xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else had stabbing pains in their boobs during the 2ww before? I know people's breasts get sensitive, but my aren't sensitive to touch at all, they are just getting these stabbing pains every so often - sometimes quite pronounced. I can't remember this happening when I got pregnant earlier in the year so not sure if it is a symptom or just my hormones playing silly buggers since this is leading up to my first AF sinc the miscarriage in June?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone; your words are helping me to heal. I will have the D&C later today and I just can't wait to get it over with. I know it might seem heartless but I can't stand the idea of carrying this dead baby around inside me any longer. Trying not to think about it too much. Had a very quiet weekend curled up on the couch, and DH is cooking for me and taking such lovely care of me.

I will ask the doctor to do every possible test to find a cause, and I also have both DH and myself booked for genetic testing because who knows? maybe we have a genetic incompatibility.

EmmaJane, I haven't had that myself but I hope that it means good things for you. Have you been temping at all, since the m/c? That might give you an idea of when AF is coming. Some women do O in the aftermath of a m/c (I did after my last one).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    RoRo - completely understand your eagerness for the d&c - I would be the same xx.

EmmaJane - nope, sorry :/