Closed Thread
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to hear your sad news, NAT. Pets quickly become important members of the family, and it is absolutely heartbreaking when they leave us. It's wonderful that Gracie got to have two loving owners who gave her a very happy life for the short time that she spent with you. Lot of hugs to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR and RoRo - how are you going? I think of you and hope you're feeling positive. Hope hubby is home safe MrsErinR.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NAT, thank you for thinking of me and MrsErinR. I would love to hear how MrsErinR is going too - are you still there? I hope the dark cloud is lifting somewhat and your DH is home from his trip by now.

I have cautiously wonderful news: my "have to have a natural cycle before doing IVF again" cycle gave us a BFP and I am now 5w2d, with really excellent betas (7100 at 21 dpo!). I have a scan booked for 6w5d. I am not going to breathe out until I see a heartbeat, as that's how we found out about the MMC, but I am feeling stirrings of hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me. I'm still here. Reading along and contributing occasionally. Its hard when you're just in waiting mode though. The dark cloud has lifted quite a lot now. There are still tough days but I am coping much better than I was and just counting the days until we can try again. My DH ended up coming home a bit over a week earlier than expected and that has been wonderful for me at this difficult time.

I feel like AF is coming, which is good if it does as it's exactly 4 weeks since D&C today so that's really the best case scenario I think. Then we have a month to try naturally before I go on the pill for another IVF. I just desperately want to be pregnant again. I've been eating healthily and have cut out alcohol and caffeine alltogether to get in best shape I can for our next go. In the meantime, we're off on holidays while we have the non-pregnant opportunity.

Congrats RoRo, I hope this little bubba sticks for you.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been reading along but didnt want to post until now. MrsErinR I was I sorry to read your news. I hope you can heal a wee bit before cycling again.

RoRo - good luck hope this is it.

We welcomed a little baby boy Sam into the world on May 5th at 9.10pm, 8lb 10. He's almost 6 weeks old, and just adorable. I hope this can give those of you struggling with IVF some hope, it can happen, he's out little miracle.

I will keep checking in, but you girls are pretty quiet in here. Take care all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, that's wonderful news! I'm really happy to hear that all went well and your little man is happily home! I hope he's being thoughtful and letting you get some sleep.

How are you going, Roro? I really hope to hear that you're going well and things are looking good this time around. Will continue keeping my fingers crossed that this is it.

MrsErinR, I hope that the clouds are starting to lift a little. It's a slow path towards healing, but it does genuinely improve with time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too, and hoping that this natural cycle will be your turning point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, that's terrific news! Sam is a great name and I am so glad to hear your Sam is doing great . There must be some more babies due on this thread soon, surely? I've lost track of how far along you all are, NAT256, Vivre?

MrsErinR I am thinking of you a lot lately and I'm glad your DH came home early. Has your AF come yet? It took about six weeks for mine to come after the m/c.

As for me, I am 6w1d today and had another good beta yesterday. Scan booked for Monday. I am still very scared, and I don't think the fear will go away soon (NAT, I remember you talking about that fear in the early days with your twins.... has it gone away yet?). I mentioned to DH last night that I wondered when I would stop worrying, and he suggested it might be after the 21st birthday. He's probably right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Long time no see and unfortunately thats been my fault but when I get a chance I try and have a quick read to hope that things are travelling along in the right direction for everyone.

Congrats wunsi, I remember when you were almost the first one that I remembered from this group that got a positive result and its great to hear that Sam is doing well.

MrsErin, Im really sorry to hear of your terrible luck and I hope you are feeling ok and that for whatever crazy reason fate was intervening and that great news will be soon around the corner.

RoRo, Im trying to be cautiously optimistic for you with your latest good news. (happy for hair support?) Fingers crossed that everything is right this tine and you will finally get your little baby.

To anyone else Ive forgotten, I hope that your journey (sounds like a reality show host) is going well and that if you havent had good news yet that its just around the corner.

Well, Im at 34w and counting down the days until I meet my baby. For me its been a tough pregnancy with a lot of health issues and exhaustion so I'm just focusing on delivering a happy and healthy result. I'm currently booked in for a caesar on 9th July but I got diagnosed with early signs of pre-eclampsia yesterday so Im starting official bed rest and in my spare time, living at the hospital for the next couple of weeks for lots more testing. Baby is doing really well though at 2.44 kgs so fingers crossed she can hang in there for a couple more weeks. I agree with Nat on the worry front (its constant no matter what stage) and RoRo you could be right on age 21 being when it starts to lessen! The countdown begins..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, congratulations. So nice to actually hear of a bub being born in this thread! Sam is the first one since I joined and I know we have a few more to come soon.

RoRo, I was such a stress-head before my first scan. I can totally empathise with you. I will have my fingers crossed for you that this is a good strong sticky one with a solid heartbeat. It's an amazing moment to first see that heartbeat.

Good to hear from you again Vivre and Gentoo. Sounds like a lot of action for you Vivre. Not long now though!

Thanks all for asking after me. I'm doing OK. Coping much better now than I was. Sometimes it just hits me and I get sad or teary but generally I'm OK. I'm really just desperate to be pregnant again.

RoRo, AF arrived for me 29 days after D&C which was the best possible scenario. It's been going for 6 days though now which is a bit different for me, and it's been quite different to a normal AF for me. So, we'll get a chance to try again soon, but realistically we know it's unlikely to happen on a natural cycle. We see our FS again in a week and a half to plan next IVF and also hear results of genetic testing done on our bub.

We are testing Murphy's law by booking a holiday. We're off to Dubai and then Europe for 3 weeks. We hope it's our last holiday before kids tie us down for years. hopefully Murphy pays off with another BFP pre-holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been offline again for a while as my new laptop broke and I had to get another. It's so great to see how everyone is travelling and to hear all the news from you all. I never stop crossing everything for you all and hoping that the good news keeps coming. Wunsi....amazing. How exciting!!! Congratulations!! Lovely name and lovely size bub too. Well, I finished work today at nearly 35 weeks along. I'm really ready to stop. Still going well healthwise but getting uncomfortable by the end of the day so I'm happy to put my feet up for at least a couple of weeks. If I haven't gone into labour I'll be induced at 38 weeks because twins get pretty high risk after that, so we're in the last 3 and 1/2 weeks of waiting. To be honest, it still doesn't feel real! Friends are throwing me a baby shower on Sunday which is also my 40th birthday. What timing!! Not quite how I would've envisioned spending my 40th in the past, but no complaints, that's for sure. Thinking of you all (especially if you've had it rough recently) and continuing to that we'll all be sharing bub stories at some point along the way. I'll be hear to read everyone's no matter how long it takes!!!