Closed Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs to you both! (Tearing up in my little box, too!) Last year I drew a lot of comfort from talking with the ladies on the "Loss" thread and finding out that I wasn't a basket case - that it was a perfectly normal process of feelings I was going though. I loved that while in real life I had to solider on and pretend nothing had happened (since we hadn't told anyone), I at least had a virtual place where I could get support and feel like I was normal. Roro, that's a really insightful analogy - your FS's wife has hit the nail on the head. While I think we'll always carry some sadness with us over what happened, looking back now I feel like it's given me a better appreciation of how precious that child will be for each of us when they arrive. And I hope its given me some more empathy, to understand that people don't always mean it when they say they're okay. It's a tough ask, but don't give up hope ladies - there will be a next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing to say except to send you the biggest and let you know you're in my thoughts. I wish I could do more. I hate to think how hard this is xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Erin I am so sorry. I think the pool analogy is spot on. 6 months later and I still have a.lot.of teary moments and I don't think the hole in my heart will ever heal. I withdrew from everyone and everything for around 3 months and felt so.angry all the time. My world view changed overnight....I used to believe that everything happened for a reason, but anyone who has lost a baby or child will tell you there is no reason or justification for that event that will ever satisfy you. Draw strength from your hubby and remember he is hurting too. Talk to each bother and consider getting some counselling. Most of all look after yourself. We waited for af.to.return and then another full cycle before we.tried again. I fell pregnant again on the next cycle and 20 weeks later I.still.wake up.wondering if today will be the day this happiness will be ripped away from me again. Take your.time to process your emotions before you start again and know that you don't have to.justify your emotions to anyone. You are in my thoughts and prayers, as you all are on this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I wish I could say it was getting easier but it's not so far, but it is helping me to hear your kind words and to know that what I am experiencing is really exactly the same as others have faced.

My DH left yesterday for 3 weeks in the UK and that has hit me so hard. I knew it would and I've been dreading it all of last week. I cried all afternoon after he left and then my wonderful sister surprised me with tickets to Legally Blonde, the musical and that was the perfect thing to do. Lots of laughs and no need to make small talk.

I know in my gut that one day I will feel Ok again and that is keeping me going. Every day I get through is one day closer to DH coming home and also to me feeling normal and happy again.

Sorry if I'm being a bit melodramatic. It's been a hard weekend. Hopefully work will make the week go fast.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are not being melodramatic at all! What you are feeling is allowed and if there was ever a time to focus on your feelings and needs it is now. Losing a baby through miscarriage is just as devastating as any death in the family and it is natural to want your hubbys presence and support. The only difference is people seem to expect you to move on from a miscarriage quickly but it is difficult. Don't pressure yourself and allow yourself to grieve. I found it hard to watch others go about their day while I felt like my whole world stopped spinning. Everyone is different but just be prepared for.the tears to flood at unexpectel times as you do.start to move slowly forward. I am thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Debstar, not AT ALL melodramatic! It's such a difficult time and to have to be separated from DH at this time as well is so tough. I'm glad you have a sister who seems to know how to help in whatever small way she can. I'll be hoping time flies for you and you are back with DH soon and feeling a bit better. How are others travelling? Thinking of you all as usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just on for a mope tonight. For those of you who were on this thread with me at the beginning of last year, you might remember I got my beautiful chocolate Labrador puppy last Easter. Well, sadly she passed away today. She became sick early in the week and wound up having an operation to clear a blocked intestine yesterday. She never woke from the anaesthetic properly and she died this afternoon. I'm still in shock and so sad. She was only 16 months old. I got her at a time that we were TTC and she gave me so much comfort at a difficult time. I had looked forward to her growing up with my twins in the years to come. Some days life just does sucky things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nat this has brought tears to my eyes. So very sorry to hear about your puppy. Take care xox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nat, I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. That's very sad news :-(

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I know it's nothing compared to what some of you have been through or are going through, but still a really sad time for us. I suppose Gracie pup was just meant to get me through a difficult time and then her time with us was done. Hope you're all travelling okay. Thinking of you as usual!