Closed Thread
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, so good to heat that everyone is travelling well. Kazza hasnt checked in for while but if u read this I have been thinking of you. I am travelling well and felt bub kick for the first time today! So.excited! My original due date is drawing near and I find myself crying spontaneously at odd times. I am so grateful for my rainbow baby, I just hope I can bond.with this bub properly though. Good luck to those in the Tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on the kicks Debstar! Exciting times. Completely understandable to also have the sadness and I hope you cope ok with your original due date. I have no idea how anyone gets through these things but I hope you find something special to do that is meaningful for you. I wasn't sure when I first felt kicks, it was only when they started kicking quite a bit that I realised I'd probably felt them for weeks and not really recognised it. Now I have one twin who kicks a lot and the other who doesn't seem to half as much. I wonder if they'll be the same after being born, one more laid back than the other. Thinking of you all and looking forward to more updates on how our embies and bubs are travelling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Debater-must be reassuring to feeling the kicks.

Roro, yes I have major heartburn but no other side effects. Hoping that your little embryo is implanting.
    Not sure if ill test this time round, last time my period came after an hour of testing, so my logical? Mind says if I don't test my period won't come!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our scan today and it went well, thank goodness! There was just one baby there and it had a nice heart rate of 120bpm. I was so relieved! We have a picture which is cool and it's now slotted in a frame on the tv unit. Temporarily though as we haven't told anyone yet so that really would give things away!

I am doing pretty well symptom-wise. I suspect I'm getting off lightly and I'm waiting for the bad stuff to kick in.

Nat, how did you go with your shopping? Great to hear about the kicks debstar.

Any updates from our PUPO girls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic, MrsErinR! I hope bubs keeps on growing and you get to see more of him/her at your 12 week scan. It's amazing every time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like your theory Twiglets. We are all so 'logical' in this process Great news MrsErinR!! How exciting to actually see your little one and know that he/she is comfy and doing well. That is truly fantastic news. As for the shopping....wow...twins are expensive!! We did well in the city though and brought home the double pram, a change table, a couple of cocoon carrier things and have ordered cots/mattresses and car seats - which should all arrive in the next couple of weeks. So that's the big stuff out the way. Now we just need to get a new tumble dryer (mine was my mum's and is 30 years old!!) and a cargo barrier for my car and we'll be all set to go. It's nice to have some things off the list, but unfortunately money is very tight at the moment so I had to be frugal. Our builder's bill for the farm cottage came in at many thousands over what we had expected and the cottage is not yet finished, so things will be tight for a while. I've been disappointed that things are so tight at this time when I'd like to not worry about money, however I know that babies really don't need much and it will be a lovely time anyhow, even without the bells and whistles of a perfectly finished home. I'll just have to put off my photo shoot for 'Country Style' magazine for a little while longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another BFN for me, and if that wasnt bad enough period is really really heavy and so painful.
    How is everyone else, hope they are doing better than me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry twiglets. I didn't see your update until now and I'm on phone so it's hard to write a long message. I hope you are doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh Twiglets Sorry to read that you haven't had any luck this cycle. Sounds like nature is making it all the nastier with the heavy period too. Hope you're feeling better soon and that it's not long until the BFP! How is everyone else travelling? Still got fingers crossed for all over 35 BFPs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm...quiet here. Sorry to not be perking up this thread with good news either.

Sadly we have lost our first little bub.

A missed miscarriage was confirmed by ultrasound today. It will be a few months before we can get back on the IVF journey. For now, we have to get used to this new situation which is so hard.

Thanks for all your support. I'll probably keep reading along while I wait for our next chance. If I can find any positive, it's that I can actually get pregnant so hopefully success is still waiting for us.