Closed Thread
Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so happy for you misserin! Sending positive vibes your way. I must admit that I fell pregnant straight away both times but after experiencing the heartbreak of miscarriage don't take anything for granted. I have only just started to feel like it is really happening for me now that I have passed the first trimester. I guess my point is that everyones journey is different but no less terrifying and exciting. Yes some complain occasionally but most people are on this board seeking support for whatever their.journey holds, be it long or short.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So how is everyone travelling? Who's waiting on cycles and O days etc? I'd love an update on how our over 35's are going. MrsErinR, any symptoms yet?? Hope you're feeling healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat!

I'm two sleeps away from my first FET - all going well so far with no side effects from the meds. Am doing acupuncture this time around too.

Babydust to everyone else too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh, good luck RoRo! I hope you're our next BFP!! I think you're our first FET too. Hopefully it's an easier cycle than the full process of egg collection etc. Thinking of you this week and hoping it goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RoRo, great to hear from you. I have everything crossed for your FET. My FS was saying that he thinks the future is to encourage all women to do FET only, so that you're body has time to recover from the stim and be more receptive. Interesting idea! I hope it works for you.

Nat, I'm doing pretty well. My HCG seems high...was up from 1214 to 2844 in 2days (from 4w3d to 4w5d). I am a little tired, my boobs still hurt and just yesterday I started to get a sense of morning sickness being on the way but it hasn't kicked in badly. I'm hoping it holds off a few days as I have two planes to catch tomorrow. In a weird way I kind of want the sickness just to prove that this is going as expected.

Anyway, I am trying not to stress too much about this failing. It's so hard for that to not preoccupy your mind. We are going to look at some hospitals this week and also going to the Baby and Toddler show on the weekend. Seeing our FS (who will most likely be our OB too) on Monday so that should answer a lot of my 'what next?' questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah the 'what next' drove me nuts for a while MrsErinR. I felt like nothing really happened for a while. It was just the long waits between ob appointments. I know what you mean about morning sickness. Even though I assume it's awful, I wished for it as a sign. Never came with me though so I just had to be patient until I got fat and then felt movement! With your high levels maybe you can join me in twin world!!! Hee hee....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say congrats to mrserinr. Those numbers are awesome. I also say enjoy being pregnant because every day you are is a day further than you have been! I still say that and I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. Each day is a blessing and each has its own set of worries.

To everyone else 'hi', I've only just briefly read and sounds like you're all travelling well. Good luck roro with your fet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wunsi. :-)

Wow, 37 weeks....not long to go now!

Nat, I've been stirring DH about twins, but I'd be pretty surprised if we got natural twins. I'm pretty surprised to even get a singleton naturally. I guess we'll wait and see. I'm scared there will be nothing there when I eventually have a scan. Probably totally irrational but it's easy to let the stress get to you hey!?
    Last edited by MrsErinR; 09-04-2013 at 22:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

The FET went very well: both embies thawed perfectly and are now safely emplaced. I had acupuncture before and after and have taken the afternoon off work to chill out at home. I have everything possible crossed.

Wunsi, that's wonderful to be so far along! I think you were our first sticky BFP in this group, right? Do you feel ready for the big day?

MrsErinR I'm so happy for you! Here's hoping the morning sickness kicks in just enough to make you happy but not on the plane .

NAT, Debstar, Gentoo, how are you going? Seems like this group will turn into a roll call of birth announcements over the next few months - I hope your pregnancies are all going smoothly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great RoRo! So happy that you have had success today. Let's hope it continues on. I didn't know you were having 2 embies transferred. I might get a twin mate after all!! We had 2 transferred as well, but one didn't take. Fortunately for us the other one split, hence the identicals. Never rule it out MrsErinR!! Mine wound up being a fluke too!! (By the way, my levels were actually pretty low so I'm not sure it is a good sign of twins anyhow, so I'm only ribbing you....hee hee)