Closed Thread
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay MrsErinR!!!!!! Last we heard, you were looking for a hobby to keep you busy until the next IVF round - so I can only imagine what that "hobby" must have been! So happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Yay MrsErinR!!!!!! Last we heard, you were looking for a hobby to keep you busy until the next IVF round - so I can only imagine what that "hobby" must have been! So happy for you!
    Lol Gentoo. Funnily no where near as much DTD as when we were really trying. I thought there was no hope of a natural one at all!

I'll update over the weekend. We are heading out for a celebratory dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A massive congratulations Misserin! So happy for you and praying for a sticky one!

NAT, girls! That is wonderful and I am sure they will love.growing up on ur rural property.

I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the Easter break. DH and I have flown to brissie to share the news with his family and are having a lovely time. We are now in the second trimester, just, and.the hyperemesis is starting to ease off a little and I am feeling.more.human. My due date from last years pregnancy is in may and I find myself thinking about my lost twins everyday. This new pregnancy is a blessing but of course doesn't replace the loss I feel.everyday. I am grateful though to have been given another.chance to become a mum and hope that everyone still struggling with their journey finds their.happy ending soon. Happy Easter everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your congrats everyone. I'm pretty nervous today as I had some bleeding this morning so there's a chance it may all be over pretty soon. . It sucks that things can seem so perfect and then it can all be taken away in an instant. I know that so many of you ladies have been through this too.

The bleeding seems to have stopped now so I'm hoping for a miracle. DH and I are trying to stay positive about it but it's hard. I'll be having a blood test on Tuesday to check my levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some bleeding can be normal so please try to stay positive for now. If the bleeding is heavy, continual for hours and bright red and you have heavy cramping then go straight to emergency but for now just rest, look after yourself and have DH look after you. I will be thinking of you and please keep us posted. Some women bleed all the way through their pregnancies and have strong healthy babies. Take care and hugs to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry you're in a worrying time MrsErinR. I'm certainly thinking of you and keeping fingers crossed that your little one hangs in there. I too had bleeding, mine at 9 weeks, and all has been perfect since. I'm sure you know it can be a lot of things and often it can still be fine. However I know how awful it is to be in limbo. The waiting is cruel but it's all we can do. Look after yourself, I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for you and your little one. Hurry up Tuesday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support Ladies

I really hope it is just one of those things and baby is just snuggling in.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go MrsErinR? Any news on your levels? I really hope your news is good. Hope you're doing okay if you're waiting to hear. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support over the last couple of very stressful days.

We did get good BT results today...my level was 1215 which is high for 4w3d so things are looking good. I feel like I can finally take a breath and move on with enjoying this pregnancy.

I somehow need to learn not to stress at every stage! I'm guessing that's impossible for us ladies who've had a hard time getting pregnant in the first place.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely brilliant news MrsErinR!!! If you're anything like me, the worry doesn't ever stop, so get used to calming the nerves and try your best to enjoy. It's only been since feeling the babies move each day that I worry less. It's all worth it though and I think those of us who've had a longer journey appreciate everything that little bit more and complain a lot less at the uncomfortable bits So so so so so happy for you. Keep up the good work!!!