Closed Thread
Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, i am so sorry your 2nd IVF cycle was not successful. Massive hugs. I really feel for you. Enjoy the wine!

Kazza, Hugs for you, I am so sorry for the loss of your first bub. I can't even imagine how hard the anniversary must have been.

With regard to your worry about missing ovulation, have you thought about possibly investing in a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor? The monitor measures estrogen and LH levels and can give an accurate picture of O days. I am on my first cycle using mine and I love it. I could never quite get a positive OPK in the past or commit to temping. Having a CBFM feels like some of the stress and guesswork has been lifted and I feel more in control of my TTC. I had peaks on my first month, confirming that I am ovulating and I feel more confident that my body is behaving as it should!

Debstar, I am positive that your scan tomorrow will show your healthy beautiful bub. Thinking of you and huge hugs

Wunsi, so glad to hear that you and bub are doing well.

AFM, I am currently 4DPO and can only wait. I feel just a tiny bit hopeful that perhaps March can be our month. Fx fx fx!
    Last edited by LilaJ; 01-03-2013 at 20:44.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have only been temping. So I think i had better try somthing else like the clear blue monitor. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    The clear blue OPKs are great. Temping is hard to get right as it has to be done at the exact same time And there r variables such as picking up a virus etc. Opks let u know the best days to try and worked well for us, we ended up falling the first month we tried properly in both pregnancies.

I have had a very poor night sleep and have been up.since 5. Very anxious about today's scan and also.anxious to know.how many bubs r on board. If the scan goes well we will probably tell our families this weekend. Will let you know how I go. Thanks for the supeport
    Last edited by Debstar76; 02-03-2013 at 07:45. Reason: typos

Thanks
    Reviews
    The scan went well!. one bub on board, strong heartbeat and clearly visible. Measuring spot on with dates and starting to form limbs. Very excited now! We were going to tell our families today but we rang DHS nana and told her only for her to say 'i am glad u waited to make sure this pregnancy is real before telling me so u don't get my hopes like last time'. I was so hurt I couldn't speak. I was REALLY pregnant with twins, they weren't imaginary! And it is not my fault I miscarried! Sorry for the vent. Have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow thats amazing debster. People who lived back in the olden days dont understand this type of thing. Could you show her the ultrasound of the twins and explain about 1 in 5 pregnancies are lost etc etc. Take a deep breath. Maybe she might listen to your dh. Maybe stay away from her for a while. Try not to let it get to you too much. I understand how it feels when someone says something without thinking.

Cant wait to see a pic of your growing bump on here soonxxxxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry you had a rough day on your EDD, Kazza. I knew it was approaching (because mine was too) but am sorry I didn't think of it in time to send you hugs. I hope a post- hug will at least help! It's a tough day thinking about what could have been, and I really hope that you have a new EDD soon to look forward to.

I used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor during our TTC. The first month it worked great - gave us a few days warning of O (and that was the first time we conceived). But after the M/C it just seemed to get crappier each month and to give less and less warning. By the last month, it told me AFTER I'd ovulated! I actually had more success with some IC OPKS - they were cheap enough that I could do a few spread across each day, and pick up gradual changes in the colour of the second line. Still, I wonder whether, if I'd just reset teh CBFM each month, it would have worked the same as it did the first month.

Debstar, that is absolutely appalling! I'm really sorry that someone (and especially someone close to you) would say such a horrible thing. She's obviously never been through a M/C herself, but it still doesn't excuse being so completely lacking in empathy and understanding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, well.this hypedmesis sickness thing is hard to take and I feel like I am barely functioning. On the plus side I am loving my new job but most afternoons I need to fight the urge to crawl under my desk. I have a bit of a tummy now but I haven't been able to tell anyone else because I will smack the next person who gives me another inappropriate comment about my previous loss. I am also still scared that it will happen again......I will have to tell people soon as it will soon be pretty obvious. I hope everyone is having a good week and I hope the babydust keeps.spreading!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quiet on this thread at the moment......i hope everyone is doing well and is ok......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah, it is quiet. Hi everyone.

FS appointment tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have more to say then! We're trying the old fashioned way this month, but I know that's pretty unlikely to be successful for us sadly. Fun though...lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at the FS misserin.