Closed Thread
Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Gentoo - that's a lot to do while pregnant. I'm glad it all worked out for you. Vancouver is beautiful isn't it? I'm a country girl but I think Vancouver is the only city in the world that I've been to that I'd be happy to live in. Nice lifestyle. What a worry with food poisoning, that would be yuck!! Bubs are definitely well protected in there though.

Go LilaJ! The marathon certainly sounds like a great, positive thing to be doing. In the meantime, I hope the TTC marathon works beautifully for you too this month!

Congrats on the job Debstar. I'm pleased to read that it feels right. It will be really important to have a good, positive place to be over the next few months.

Still thinking of you and your embies MrsErinR. Hope you had some success with freezing. If not, I'm sending lots of positive thoughts to the little one hopefully growing well with you.

Well, I'll probably be offline for a little while now. We're moving out to our farm this weekend and I haven't arranged phone, internet etc out there yet. Our house sale here in town settles next week so I can't wait to be in one place, not two. I'm very excited to be making the move but there is still SO much to do! Hubby has been working on the cottage from 5am until midnight every day to get it ready while I've been packing the house here and moving what I can. It's looking fantastic though and I'm thrilled that after 5 years of restoring the old place and dreaming of the lifestyle it will finally be a reality. Amazing what can happen quickly when it has to!!

We'll be living somewhat rustic for a while as we're still making doors, waiting on some of the timber windows to be finished etc. But hubby assures me it will be snake proof, rodent proof and water proof so I'm happy with that! The timber floors are being finished today (this is hubby's trade so of course it's the last thing he gets around to!!) and then it's all go. He's cooking me dinner in our new kitchen tomorrow night for our first night on the farm.

We always talk about the families that have raised their kids in that tiny original cottage, built in 1854 out of stone from the farm. The original cottage is 3 rooms, nothing else. Now we've restored it stone by stone and added on our extension and we'll make our own life there. We reckon 80 acres of land is also a kids paradise for our little ones!

Well enough of my prattle. Can you tell I'm excited??? So hopefully I'll be back in touch soon when I catch up with technology in the new place!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat256, congratulations on your house move. Very exciting. Things are just all falling into place it seems! You deserve that after your battle to BFP!!

We're about to start designs for building a new house too. Too exciting. Just need the babies to fill up the bedrooms we plan.

Thanks for asking after my embryos. We did get one to freeze so we're pretty happy about that as it was looking a bit dire. One is certainly better than the none we were expecting.

I am currently 6dp5dt and I have been naughty and POAS and BFN so far. I feel upset about it and DH is trying to get me to relax and wait a few days as it's too early. Sadly, I just feel in my gut that this is not our month. I hope my gut is wrong as the wait to start a new cycle seems excruciatingly long.

I feel like HPT's are my nemesis at the moment. I dream constantly of the day when I can see my first two lines ever on one of the damn things.

Sorry, needed a vent today.

Hope everyone is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gentoo: so good to hear from you and fantastic to hear that your trip went so well. Bub has obviously made itself at home which is even better news!

Nat: so happy all.is going well for you! Sometimes all our blessings come at.once!

MissErinR: last month I spent a small fortune on HPTs and like you tested even when I knew it was too early. Try to.stay positive, these things sometimes happen when we least.expect it.

AFM: I love my new job but have been struggling with exhaustion and nausea, with some hot lushes.thrown in for good measure. I have my first scan next sat and am scared out of my.mind. I keep dreaming that I go for the scan and am told my uterus is empty. I couldn't cope with another loss. I think it is possibly twins again as I have elevated HCG and symptoms are.heightened. Plus I am.showing already. DH is struggling to bond with bub and won't talk about it till the scan confirms all.ok. But this makes it hard for me as we haven't told a.sole yet so he is the only one I can look to.for support. Sorry for.the vent ladies. Have a good week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Sorry in advance, a bit of a 'me' post. Sadly, my 2nd ivf has also ended in a BFN.

I had a big old cry when I got home for work which does help to feel better. And, I have cracked open an expensive bottle of wine for my little pity-party tonight. This is only our 2nd cycle but we threw so much at it with intralipid and Colorado protocol and we felt we had a really good chance, but sadly it was not meant to be this time.

Anyway, back to see the FS on the 18th to plan for whatever will happen next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that, MrsErinR. Lots of hugs to you!

The waiting for your BFP is agony, but I have every confidence that you will be there soon! As trite as it sounds, good things come to those who wait - and I can't wait to hear when it does for you.

In the meantime, I hope you and your DH can have a couple of weeks to regroup and recover. Extra hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsErinR, my heart is aching for you right now. I hope DH is a comfort to you and the wine is very good indeed. It's so disappointing to go through all of that and not get the result you deserve. I hope your little frosty does the business.

AFM, my temp is kind of back to normal after the D&C and I am waiting for some EWCM now. Still sad, but the weepies only come every few days now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrserin, I couldn't read and not post how disappointed I am for you. Ivf is a tough journey. If I can look at a positive some fs's and research point to fet's as 'as good' if not better success rates than fresh. I'll keep watching and hope your frozen is your little winner!

And everybody else, I am following your journeys and wishing all those who are utd an uneventful time and those who aren't that you get there pretty quick smart!

By the way, bubs and I are well. 2 months to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi guys. Sorry I havnt been here. This ttc thing is really tough. Thats great news with everyones pregnancies cruising along well.
    Af arrived today, cd 33. I have been having between 29 and 32 for the last 7 cycles since mc

We seem to be missing the boat in the dtd area by one day (stopping 2 days before ov) everytime due to cycles getting longer. Hopefully march we will finally get it right and at least have a 25% chance instead of 15% by dtd too early.
    Tues 26th was the original due date for our first bub. Had a little cry.

It will happen for us.
    Talk soon everyone
    Last edited by Kazza78; 01-03-2013 at 13:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Misserin, I hope ur frosty is the golden ticket for you!

Roro I am so sorry. I have been thinking about my own angel buvs and dreading the due date. I hope u treated urself to something special and did some significant for yourself and dh. I am thinking about releasing two white balloons.

Kazza, I thought this would be your month. I hope ur bfp comes to you soon.

Wunsi, so happy everything is traveling well for you.

AFM: I have been diagnosed with acute ms, same thing as princess Kate. I have been hospitalized twice for dehydration this week as I.couldn't keep down water. Int hcg is very high and my first scan is tomorrow. I am.scared out of my brain as the.first scan last year didnt go well.

Hugs to all xxx.and baby dust too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Debster good luck with scan. Keep up with the salty foods/drinks if you can. Keep us posted