Closed Thread
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Hi Ladies,

Mrs Erin, great news on the egg collection, fingers crossed for the transfer on Monday!

Twiglets, I hope time goes quickly for you.

Debstar, congratulations on the job offer and great result on the hcg!

Nat, hope you are well and bubs are being kind to you.

RoRo, thinking of you and I hope you are doing well.

CD4 for me today. I am cooking DH a nice dinner and having a glass of wine for Valentines Day sake.

Have a great end of week ladies
    Last edited by LilaJ; 14-02-2013 at 16:39.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Debster :Congrats on the new job offer

Mrserin wow that's a good number of eggs, where you on the same dosage as last time?

AFM I've got the go ahead for the next cycle, just waiting for AF but she's late and was told that it could be another 2-4 weeks before it comes.
    Hi twiglets, I moved from 150 to 225 Puregon for this cycle. Also, doing down regulation rather than the shorter antagonist that I did first time around. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    That's great news MrsErinR! 7 is a really good number. I only had 3 all the way along and was lucky, so 7 sounds super hopeful to me. I hope you're feeling recovered and that your little embies grow like mad over the next few days. I'll be sending all my great growing thoughts to the little ones. Keep positive and I hope Monday comes quickly! Do you need to do something different with medication after transfer with the NK cells? (I think it was NK you said). If so, I hope the medication is going well and continues to.

Twiglets - also hoping time passes super quickly for you while you wait for AF. Who'd have thought we'd ever wait anxiously for AF before?? How weird this TTC journey is...
    Nat256, I've got a lot of meds to take for the NK cells. I had an intralipid drip a week ago which I think suppresses the NK cells and I'm taking a lot of medications to improve lining and therefore chance of implantation. If successful I'll be staying on a lot of these meds until I'm well into the pregnancy. It's quite mind boggling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow MrsErinR - that's a lot to get through. But how fantastic that we now have the science to treat this and give you the best possible chance. I'm sure, like all of us, you won't mind the medication if it keeps it all good.
    Still thinking of your little embies and wishing them well over the weekend. Can't wait to hear how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo how r u doing? I hope u r looking after yourself....

Good **** to everyone for this month.

AFM, i am doing well but scared of losing my bubba. I can't wait for the scan and am hoping and praying we see the heartbeat. Our appointment is booked for saturday 2nd march but i really want to.change it to next week. Part of me thinks it is twins again and i am dying to know.......

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies. I had my transfer this morning... A 5d 'early blastocyst'.

I have a mild case of OHSS which explains why I've felt pretty unwell since the egg collection. As I laid there ready for transfer this morning I really thought they were going to cancel it but they decided to go ahead fortunately!

Not sure if we're going to get any to freeze. We had 6 embryos still going but they are all a bit slow. Hopefully they'll pick up by tomorrow.

So now the tww begins. Fingers crossed :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for a good transfer MrsErinR!! I was thinking of you today and hoping for the best. Good that you still have some embies going, hopefully they pick up speed and make it to the freezer. Sorry to read that you have OHSS. That sounds awful and so uncomfortable. I suppose that's why you had so many follicles. Well, rest up, look after yourself and your embie and we'll keep everything crossed that the next couple of weeks flies by for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Miss Erin. I hope u can take it easy over the next two weeks.

Kazza how are you doing? When are you due to test?

I started my new role today and I love it! It will be great for me while I am cooking my bub and I know I will be happy to go back to work after bubs born. We still haven't told anyone yet and all I want to do.is share but we will wait......

Have a good week.everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed Mrs Erin! Thinking of you.

Debstar, Yay for the new job! Sounds much better. Well done. hang in there until your scan, lets hope the time flys and you get happy, reassuring news.

AFM I am CD9. I have been taking Robitussin to help CM. Also bought and started using a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor this cycle. I have been testing for O since CD6 but it is showing low fertility. We have been bedding every second day since CD7 just in case!

On a side note, I started training this morning for the Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon in May. Something to help with stress levels and keep my mind off TTC!

Have a wonderful week Ladies
    Last edited by LilaJ; 19-02-2013 at 10:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I hope everyone is going well. And I hope your TWW is going quickly, MrsErinR! How are your remaining embies going today?

The work trip was good - it made time go quickly! Our little fetus has now been to four countries and visited an underground mine. It's shaping up to be a little traveller. I had a bit of worry when I got some food poisoning just before leaving Brazil (about 20 hours spent on planes and in airports with watery diarrhoea - delightful), but fortunately had some pregnancy-safe antibiotics that did the trick. I worked myself up over it initially, but the consensus seems to be that while it sucked for me, our fetus should be fine.

I've just made it sound like it was tough trip, which it wasn't - it was nice being able to spend a couple of weekends looking around Vancouver. I got to see an ice hockey game, went on a "sleigh" (tractor!) ride in the snow, and ate lots of donuts - it was very tough! Eating was problematic, though, especially on planes - so much food is a potential listeria risk. But I still managed to put on a couple of kilos!

We had our first appointment with the OB today and were relieved to see our little grublet kicking away and throwing its arms around. It's amazing how in the space of four weeks its gone from a vague smudge with a heartbeat to a very recognisable and interactive little human shape that clearly reacts to being bombarded with U/S waves. Our next hurdle is the FTS scan is this Friday. My bloods are normal, so that's a good sign. Fingers crossed.

How's things, Kazza? I think about you regularly, and hope that you have success soon. I can't wait to hear when you do.

I hope everyone else's journey is going well. Lots of good vibes to all!