Closed Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Hi Ladies

Sorry, I've been laying a bit low of late. Congrats on your BFP Debstar.

RoRo, I'm really sorry to hear your news. . I hope you are OK, or that you soon will feel a bit better than you do now. Thinking of you.

AFM, I'm in full-on IVF cycle now. I'm triggering tonight and my pick up is Wednesday morning. My ultrasound this morning showed 25 follicles! Probably explains why I'm feeling pretty damn uncomfortable right now. Like I'm carrying around 2 oranges where my ovaries used to be! I'm hoping that we get a good number of mature eggs.

Hello to everyone else too. to you all.
    MrsErin, good luck for the egg pick up. 25 follies wow!

I am having a horrible AF. Fingers crossed it is just my body cleaning out after my lap and going forward it will be more settled, and ready for a BFP. Feeling hopeful for this cycle.

Nat and Debstar, I hope you are both feeling well and bubs are cosy and snug.

Have a good day ladies!
    Last edited by LilaJ; 12-02-2013 at 05:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to hear from you MrsErinR and I'm glad your cycle is going well. 25 follicles sounds hopeful so I hope there are some nice big ones in there! Let us know how you go on Wednesday and we look forward to hearing how your embryos go in the next few days. Keeping EVERYTHING crossed that you have success! Are you having one embryo transferred this time or two?

LilaJ, I hope your terrible AF is a good clean out and that your positive feelings about this cycle are absolutely right.

Our bubs seem to be settling in well. Officially 16 weeks today so I'm feeling more and more hopeful that they'll stick around. I can't get past the feeling that it's all too good to be true though so I'm having trouble letting myself relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I suppose that's normal after the time it took to get here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissErinR I just wanted to wish u lots of luck for tomorrow. I hope it all goes well.

AFM I have some good news! I was offered the position I went for yesterday and it feels perfect. It is a great organization and fantastic job. I haven't told them I am pregnant but I think they will b fine, it is a.really family friendly environment. They want me to start next week. I m rsupposed to.give 2 weeks notice in my current contract but I think they will let me out early. I hope so anyway as I haven't enjoyed working there at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Debstar! Hope this one works out for you and is the perfect place to nurture bubs as you work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissErinR how did it go today? I hope u got lots of fabulous fresh eggs!

Symptoms have kicked in this week. Hope my bubba is doing well. Hcg this week 34000!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone. Good result at egg collection....18 eggs.

I'm feeling pretty ordinary though now, recovering from the procedure. It has been more taxing than the first time when I got 8 eggs.

Waiting to hear about fertilization rates now.

Catch you all later when I'm a bit more with it, and hopefully with good fertilization news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 18 eggs sounds like a lot! Hope u recover quick and they r all a grade quality. Letting us know how u gët on.

Thanks
    Reviews

Debster :Congrats on the new job offer

Mrserin wow that's a good number of eggs, where you on the same dosage as last time?

AFM I've got the go ahead for the next cycle, just waiting for AF but she's late and was told that it could be another 2-4 weeks before it comes.

Thanks
    Reviews

Out of 18 eggs, sadly only 9 mature and 7 fertilised. On the bright side, 7 embryos is still pretty good. Transfer booked in on Monday, fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news MrsErinR! 7 is a really good number. I only had 3 all the way along and was lucky, so 7 sounds super hopeful to me. I hope you're feeling recovered and that your little embies grow like mad over the next few days. I'll be sending all my great growing thoughts to the little ones. Keep positive and I hope Monday comes quickly! Do you need to do something different with medication after transfer with the NK cells? (I think it was NK you said). If so, I hope the medication is going well and continues to.

Twiglets - also hoping time passes super quickly for you while you wait for AF. Who'd have thought we'd ever wait anxiously for AF before?? How weird this TTC journey is...