Closed Thread
Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so glad AF hasn't arrived yet - so far so good!!! I have everything crossed for you too! Promise tomorrow you will test if no sign of AF? You can't keep us in suspense like this (because it is all about the rest of us you know...lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope that the test was positive this morning, Debstar. My fingers are crossed for you.

How are you travelling, Kazza? Any sign of AF? If it does show up, I think it's definitely worthwhile booking an appt to see a FS. It gives you some piece of mind knowing that you have that as a back-up, and takes off some of the immediate pressure. And hopefully just the act of booking it will be enough to kick Murphy's Law into action.

It's been a hectic two weeks for me. After having our first scan a couple of weeks ago, I've been promoted (yay - will mean a higher salary during my three months of maternity0 and informed I was off on an overseas work trip for work. I was initially hesitant, but both the midwife and the travel doctor couldn't see any reason why I couldn't or shouldn't travel, so I'm now sitting waiting for my (horribly delayed, of course!) flight (to be followed by a couple more yet...).

It hasn't been without drama, though. Last Friday afternoon I had another episode of some blood spotting in my CM. (Not much, but enough to set me off worrying). I did a ring around and finally managed to get a last minute scan to check all was okay, so we've now seen our little one again. Part of me worries about too much ultrasound, but at the same time I'd be a basket case right now if we hadn't seen him/her safely growing and with a lovely little 170bpm heartbeat- can't think of much worse than miscarrying your baby alone in a foreign country where they don't even speak your language. Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better now - the stats are 98% in our favour! I guess if nothing else, this trip will keep my mind busier and hopefully not dwelling on the 12 week scan that I'll have when I get back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gentoo : congratulations! Promotion sounds wonderful! And enjoy ur business trip. So happy to hear all is well for u and ur little one.

Kazza : I keep checking to see if you have posted yet......I hope af is staying far far away and I am sending lots of babydust your way

AFM : I forked out for a clear blue digital this morning and it confirmed bfp. 7 hpts can't be wrong! Will book gp appointment and have blood test to confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gentoo : congratulations! Promotion sounds wonderful! And enjoy ur business trip. So happy to hear all is well for u and ur little one.

Kazza : I keep checking to see if you have posted yet......I hope af is staying far far away and I am sending lots of babydust your way

AFM : I forked out for a clear blue digital this morning and it confirmed bfp. 7 hpts can't be wrong! Will book gp appointment and have blood test to confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Gentoo. Thats great news and the other scan sounds perfect

af just arrived for me
    According to fertility friend I ov on day 15. Then af day 31, thats a 16 day lutel phase. I dont know what that means then
    Looks like will book that fs for april

Good luck with everyone else
    Last edited by Kazza78; 28-01-2013 at 11:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kazza I am so sorry......book the appointment and u will have all ur bases covered

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks debster. I think we also need to bd more often. Maybe in my mind I have been scared to fall preg again. Lots of bd in feb. And will book appt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what u mean.....it is natural to be fearful and we felt that way last month so.didn't try. This month we were.christening the house and not thinking about pregnancy too much. Coping with the loss of a little one is hard and I think about it every day, I am sure u do too. Look after yourself. Maybe u could plan a romantic weekend away with couples massages and relax. It could be about reconnecting rather than bubbas and see what happens?

Thanks
    Reviews

I just looked back on all of my charts. It seems that ov day every time the temp rise started on that day not day after then had a second rise in the days after and we have not bd on those days.
    I will make sure we will bd on the day of temp rise

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks. Seems we typed our post at the same time