Closed Thread
Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope today went well for you Miss ErinR! I understand that it feels overwhelming and although I haven't done IVF I have lots of friends who have and it is a lot to go through. Just remember it is okay to feel how you feel and if you need ro cry just do it - it will be much healthier for you in the long run!

AFM: I can already see the redundancy is a good thing. I have 3 interviews lined up for next week and have applied for 5 others jobs today so I will hopefully have another great job in the near future.

If it wasn't for the fact that I know it is far too early to have any preggo symptoms I would be heading to the docs for a blood test today. I feel slightly bloated and stretchy in the uterine area and have been very nauseous. I actually have thrown up several times this afternoon although I don't actually feel like I have the flu or anything.......I felt like this early on in the last pregnancy (although not this early...it is only 5DPO......obviously it is just wishful thinking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Debstar, it's great that you have so many interviews lined up! I bet one of them is your dream job and you get it . Strange to have symptoms that so closely mimic early pregnancy - I'm sure you're right and it's too early to be real. Do you plan to visit the doc for the nausea/vomiting, or just ride it out?

MrsErinR, I have everything crossed for you that this will be your month. The sheer volume of the IVF meds is very scary, isn't it. You'd think they could pack them in smaller, less intimidating, boxes. Maybe with pictures of kittens on them or something.

NAT256, yay for wriggling twins! I agree - I've done a lot in my life but never have I gone through such wild emotional swings so quickly. I wonder if it's like this for everyone. I'm looking at all the other women in my life differently now. I couldn't imagine staying sane while doing this, without the support of you ladies online. (and Dr Google).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Gentoo. Thats great. I was told that if there is a heartbeat and the dates match up then it is a 97% of survival.
    Goodluck this month debster
    I am testing around end of month too

Thanks
    Reviews

Please cross your fingers for me, ladies. Second beta results due in a couple of hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My fingers are crossed, Roro!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have fingers and toes and everything crossed for you RoRo! I know what you mean about the support from this forum - it is amazing how we can feel so comfortable sharing such details with strangers but it great to find a supportive environment without judgment, just support )after all - we all want the same thing!

Kazza78 - I have decided to test on Australia Day. I am hoping it will be a goo omen to test on that day (I am not really superstitious but such things can't help - right?) What day will you be testing?

The vomiting stopped yesterday afternoon (thank goodness) although I still have the nausea and some pulling sensations in the uterine area. I am trying not to get my hopes up though. Realistically I know it would be better to have a positive next month or the month after given my job situation (ie having to find another one) however I will take it when i can get it. I know I will be a lot more relaxed not having to work in my current job (I finish up today BTW so I can concentrate on the job hunt).

Can anyone tell me why i have the constant urge to do HPT's even though I know it ia far too early to get a reliable result either way? Is anyone else like this? It is an expensive habit but one that is proving very hard to break....

Thanks
    Reviews

I will test australia day too with you debster. Crossing everything for everybody

Thanks
    Reviews

Just checking, the actual australia day is 26th isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep 26th Jan it is! We are going to the Pre Aussie Day Concert at Parliment house on the friday night (Jimmy Barnes and a few others will be there) and then I will test in the morning......fingers crossed for you too

Thanks
    Reviews

Go Barnsy!