Closed Thread
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning and BFN. AF is due in 2-3 days so it may be to early to test or it may be as I suspect not our lucky month. I do know we will get there eventually but I am very emotional today. I miss my twins and keep thinking about all my hopes for this year....I hope 2013 sees all our dreams come true. I know everyone has problems but I felt like DH and I have been punished over the few years and we could do with some big positive news! I hope this move to Canberra is a positive one, the fresh start that we need.

I hope everyone enjoyed their new years eve celebrations and is travelling well! I can't wait to see more good news shared on this thread soon Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time Debstar. Hopefully 2013 is the year for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Petulia For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF so I did another test yesterday and I saw the faintest of faintest line - I tried to upload here but you can't really see it in the picture. I will tests again tomorrow morning to double check and am not getting ahead of myself. I have hada chemical before and recent MC so am not getting my hopes up and am trying to keep my emotions in check for now. Will keep you posted. I will be completely shocked if we are BFP this cycle......and a little terrified as well as I don't think I could cope with another MC

I hope everyone else is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, happy new year to you all!! I've been busy with visitors etc and haven't had time to check in but I'm back and keenly reading your news. Thankfully hubby and I have the house back to ourselves now. It wasn't the best Christmas visit with everyone. I was pretty emotional so that clearly didn't help. Oh well, family have to love you anyway don't they??!!

Petulia - how are you travelling now since the discharge? Hope it's all settled.
    Gentoo - hope your holiday is cruising well and your scan date is speeding towards you.
    MrsErinR - pleased to read you're on track with the next cycle. Being on the pill must go against all your instincts at this stage....modern medicine hey? Who could figure that the pill will eventually help you get pregnant??! Good luck with it and enjoy your month off trying.
    Debstar - that sounds very hopeful. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Well, I'm travelling well. I went for a scan on new years eve day. Went to the GP who sent me down to put my mind at ease after having discharge all week. All looks excellent. Twins are both the right size and hearts are beating well. I feel SO much better. We have gone ahead and told people about the pregnancy. My belly is already showing. I'm not very big normally and although it hasn't 'popped' out, it's as though all the muscles have disappeared and it's gone all fat and I can't hold it in. We also have my brother in law's wedding next weekend so we didn't want to tell then as it would 'steal his thunder' so we wanted the family excitement to die down before that. So now it's all out there, I hope it continues to go well. Always such a worry!!!

So bring on 2013 and lots of BFPs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP today! Please let this one be a sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats Debstar! May that be the beginning of a fantastic 2013 for all our over 35's!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Debstar!!! Hope it's a sticky one
    I'm well thanks Nat, only had the discharge the on day and a miniscule amount the second day, nothing since then. All tests are good, hormone rising as appropriate, ans scan showed heartbeat. Tomorrow I'm 7 weeks. Struggling with some tiredness, lightheaded and very slightly nauseous at times. Otherwise good, apart from terrible constipation! Yesterday was terrible, drinking prune juice, pear juice, fybogel, finally had some lactulose and, way too much info, but spent a great deal of the day bloated, gassy and on the loo!!
    I also feel like my tummy is already huge, though at my stage it could only possibly be fat as there was already a good layer there to start with!) and bloating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to read you're going well now Petulia. Have you changed GPs? I had to go to a couple of GPs over Christmas when my ob was on holiday and they were both hopeless. They made a big deal of HCG levels and testing for levels and when my ob got back he was so cross because after about 9 weeks HCG may not rise or double and may actually fall so it's no longer a good indicator of how the pregnancy is going. He said that GPs often do this and he gets so frustrated because it worries women for no reason. Even the nurse taking my blood had told me this, but the GPs still do it. I just became the 'squeaky wheel' and insisted on a scan on new years eve. I'm so glad I did. It wasn't worth the worry and I've been much healthier after setting my mind at ease that all was okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After much excitement yesterday I tested again and got BFN this morning, I feel like I am being tested yet again And am back to being highly emotional and am wondering if all this will really be worth. I was.perfectly happy not knowing this.type of emotional pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch! Sorry to hear that Debstar. Hang in there as best you can and keep believing that something will work out in the end. I must admit that I stopped testing completely when we were TTC. I just waited for AF and thought I'd only ever test if it was late. What you've just had is cruel on the emotions. Thinking of you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (04-01-2013)