Closed Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Roro I am so sorry and I know your pain. I still cry on a daily basis..Take your time to grieve and don't let well meaning people push you forward before you are ready. And keep talking to hubby - he is feeling it too although he may feel it differently...

Nat, I am very happy for you - Congratulations!

AF has finally arrived for me (very late). I am expectign to ovulate next week sometime and will be able to test in early Jan. I am praying for twins agains and think about my lost bubs every day. I do feel like there is hope on the horizon and am still on my health kick - no alcohol or caffine or junk food and I am feelign pretty good although it has been hard as we have been under a massiave amount of stress lately with our relocation.

Keep spreading baby dust....

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo I am so sorry. I have been on holiday for a few weeks and have just been reading through the posts of the last few weeks. I was so excited for you and then disapointed. I can't even imagine how you feel.

Nat, glad they were a good size and 2 good heart beats. I know you are worried about the one sac. It happened to my cousin but her twins are not conjoined. I'm not sure of the medical term but they are referred to as mirror twins. One is a righty, one is a lefty. The righty has a mole on her right shin, the lefty has the same mole on her left shin in the identical position. I know she didn't have a smooth pregnancy and the girls were delivered early by c section. However they are happy healthy 5 year olds. If your two are separated in the same sac, I can give you her email if you want to email her about it.

Vivre, glad your scan went well.

RoRo, Gentoo, Kazza, MrsErinR and Debstar, I'm sure good news is just around the corner for us.
    Last edited by byline; 13-12-2012 at 17:56.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to byline For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, imagine if the second embryo had continued on too! That would be a whole lotta baby!

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you NAT that these two keep thriving, that they're in separate sacs and that the blighted ovum is quietly reabsorbed.

Also glad to hear Vivre's scan went well.

Hope you're feeling a little better today Roro - it's a disappointment that takes a long time to get over.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, haven't been here for a long time, left for a while as I getting a bit too obsessive about it all and it was getting me down.
    Anyway, hope this doesn't seem insensitive given some of the recent sad stories, but I wanted to share with you that after 7 months of trying, at 40 years of age, I got my BFP today . It all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh congratulations Petulia! Always fantastic to hear good news from over 35's!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Congrats Petulia :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Petulia  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone travelling? A bit quiet on here and I've lost track of where everyone is in their cycle or breaks or whatever. I'm sure that with the Silly Season upon us it's a nice time to think of other things but let us all know how you're going if you're checking in. We're hoping for more BFPs at the beginning of the new year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the TWW at the moment. I decided to give Murphy's Law a whirl this cycle and had a few drinks at the work Christmas party last week. At 2 dpo, I figured that the odds of being preggers this cycle are low (BFNs every other time I've held off ), and even if there was a fertilised egg it wouldn't have implanted by then anyway. The following morning my temp plummeted, so either the alcohol really messed with my system or I o'ed later than I thought (which would suck, since DH flew in to work mid-last week).

Either way, I've learned my lesson, and I'll hold off on any more Christmas Spirits until AF arrives. Speaking off which, the witch is due on Christmas Day - talk about suckful timing!
    Last edited by Gentoo; 16-12-2012 at 22:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I'm at 3dpo and hoping for a natural miracle, but, know that's not too likely so I'm also just relaxing and enjoying the December festivities.

We went for post IVF follow-up with FS today. He was happy with our round as we got eggs, they fertilised and they made it to 5 day blastocyst...all good. So, the only failure point was implantation. So, that could be bad luck or there could be a medical reason so he recommends we do some more tests for things like NK cells, thyroid issues, chromosomal issues etc before we do another round as there could be an easy treatment we could add in for a better chance of success!

So, no cycle in January sadly....hopefully Feb. Plus, I am doing a down reg cycle next so a month on the pill in January! Feels so weird to do that.

Looks like another month of enjoying drinking
    festivities in January and strangely...dtd just because it's fun...hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gentoo - we love Murphy's law! Let's hope it works for you....and that you thoroughly enjoyed the festivities. Good luck with the waiting!! Keeping for you.

MrsErinR - Great to hear that your FS is positive about your last cycle but that he's also being pro-active in working things out. That sounds like the very best way to go. How weird to go on the pill first! I had heard something about that sort of cycle but what does it do exactly?
    I hope you enjoy the festivities over the Silly Season and make the most of those drinks. You never know which one will be your last drink for a long while!!