Closed Thread
Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done Debstar. Keep positive!
    Gentoo, I'm sure the odd Pepsi and wine isn't going to be too serious so enjoy the silly season.

Well my Chrissy presents are done and wrapped. Had them all in the cupboard and wrapped them on Monday. Ours are all being posted this year as we're away from most family for Christmas so I had to be organised.
    I'm going well healthwise thanks Gentoo. But I must admit I'm doing a little freak out this week and worrying myself silly over having barely any symptoms. I'm so scared that when we go for our scan it will be bad news. I was tempted to go for another blood test this week, just to reassure myself, but decided that I have to learn to be calm and get used to waiting. I've still got a week from today until my scan. Aaaah!! Fortunately it's my best friend's 40th this weekend and a bunch of us are going away to stay on the river for the weekend and celebrate. So 3 days away should help the time go more quickly. Being a teacher it's also a crazy end-of-year time at work and I'm madly directing the school Christmas concert which is the day after my scan too so that's keeping my brain busy and my patience tested. 90 kids on a stage is always a fun thing to organise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are all making me feel very bad with all the Christmas shopping, Ive barely thought about present ideas let alone done anything

Congrats Debstar on the clean living crusade, hope it goes really well for you

Sounds like fun Nat, better you than me!

Im going ok thanks Gentoo, 8 week scan for me is next Wed so looking forward to it although Im not sure the nerves will ever disappear. Ive had lots of waves of nausea this week so not feeling the best but as long as that happens Im assuming all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so quiet in here, I can hear the ECHO... echo... echo....

Approaching O time here (I hope), so a big weekend of BDing. Depending on when O occurs, AF is due sometime just before Christmas. (Talk about crappy timing!) While I'm hoping for the fairytale ending, I'm trying to remain realistic, because I think a BFN this month would be even more poignant and frustrating than usual.

Meanwhile, as anticipated, the holiday planning has given me a much-needed alternative outlet and I haven't been as keenly focused on TTC the last couple of weeks. It's great!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I've got lots of work due before Christmas which I should be doing, but I'm thinking of heading out for a dose of Xmas shopping crowds instead. All our presents have to be posted, and we haven't bought most of them yet!
    Last edited by Gentoo; 09-12-2012 at 17:11. Reason: Spelling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gentoo, I think I just saw a tumbleweed roll past.....

You ladies are all so organised with your Christmas shopping. I have done NOTHING. ZERO. I've been ridiculously busy at work; one of my colleagues quit, and we've had to parcel out his work between us, and we were already overloaded.

And...

I got these results. This is 13 dpo to 16 dpo:

fourdays.jpg

This is our first month all year with absolutely no help - no clomid, no IVF, no nothing. Just progesterone to get my LP to 14 days. And I've got lines! Had a blood test at 14 dpo and it was 48, bang on target. (One reason to love having spent $16k at the FS this year; very quick blood tests!)

I'm now fretting and worrying because my temp dropped today and the lines aren't really getting darker. Another blood test booked for tomorrow.

Gentoo, I hope for as much luck for you!

NAT256, I hope you're having fun at the 40th and the school concert goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Oh my goodness congrats roro!
    Dont worry about the lines that you have. If you look at the 7th and today it is noticable darker.
    When I got my bfp (june), the lines took two days to be noticable to the eye. The one from yesterday looks like it has just had too much wee and spread more.
    They look normal. So happy for you.

We are next gentoo!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh wow RoRo, congratulations!!! That is wonderful news.

So much good luck in here lately. I hope it rubs off on a few more of us soon. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yes goodluck to everyone else too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats RoRo, sounds like a Christmas miracle to me

Fingers crossed for positive bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just thought I'd pop in and say hi! It is exciting to see more bfp's on the over 35's forum congratulations ladies!!! Good luck to all of you other lovely ladies hopefully there will be some christmas miracles over the festive season.

I went for my 19 week scan on Friday, all is going well and we are going to have a happy health and very active baby! Have to keep remembering that I can't move as fast anymore, keep getting dizzy or pulling a muscle when standing up lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - congrats Roro! That's fantastic news! Yet again - Murphy's Law strikes.

Kazza, I hope you're right and the luck rubs off on all of us very soon!