Closed Thread
Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Please don't give up hope yet MrsErinR! I'm plaiting my hair today for you to get a bfp Remember NAT has proved that you don't need symptoms to be pregnant.

Welcome, upforroundtwo! The ladies here are lovely and supportive.
    Nat, I'm glad your numbers are so good! You might be one of the lucky ones with no nausea - fingers crossed!

Vivre, Huzzah, a heartbeat! I'm so happy for you!

Gentoo, sorry AF arrived. Here's to December BFPs.

Afm, I'm either 6 or 8 dpo (ff think 6) and still trying to take it very casually. At this rate I won't get AF by 2 Dec if I use my leftover progesterone until 14dpo, so we will have to wait until Jan to transfer my frosties. I'm torn.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (29-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsErinR I had no symptoms whatsoever when I was pregnant with my son. Well thats a lie, all of a sudden at 8 months I got really bad water retention, but if it wasn't for the fact I looked like I had swallowed an oversized water melon I would never have believed I was!

Thanks
    Reviews
    crossed Erin and may the plait be with you

Ignore my symptoms, when I get a cold I get every symptom under the sun so Im not the best role model

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you this morning MrsErinR and for a positive test or at least no AF. I got cramps and a bit of bleeding 3 days before my first positive hpt. Lasted about 4 hours. If this month is not your month, remember that it doesn't mean it will be a long haul. January could be a new year with quick great news. All the best today. Keeping hope for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my lord, when will it end?

I don't ever remember feeling ovulation pain go on like this, but maybe because (expect four years ago) it was never important for me to notice it. I think it is going away then it comes back.

I have seriously been feeling crampy since Sunday night. I don't even get period pain for more than a day.

Does anyone else have ovulation pain that goes on longer than 2-3 days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone & welcome to the newbies!

I am thinking of you all and sending positive vibes!

Yesterday was tough for me..I am impatiently waiting for AF to arrive and feeling emotional. I had a work function last night there was a lady from a funeral home who said (and I am not really sure why this even came up) that burying babies wasn't as traumatic as everyone thinks it is as they haven't really left a footprint on the world and didn't have much of a life anyway! I was horrified and immediately burst into tears and left. She didn't know about our recent loss but I felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart and today all I want to do is hide myself away and continue to cry...

I hope everyone else is doing well and can't wait for another BFP of my very own in the future.

Hugs and baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debstar76 View Post
    there was a lady from a funeral home who said (and I am not really sure why this even came up) that burying babies wasn't as traumatic as everyone thinks it is as they haven't really left a footprint on the world and didn't have much of a life anyway!l
    Oh my word! I can't believe people don't know not to say things like that even if they are stupid/ignorant enough to think it!

How upsetting for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Hey gentoo
    Just started temping this cycle. Still havnt got af yet. Its cd30.
    Just wondering how fertility friend works out ov date by the temps?
    It says I ov day 17 which is two days after large temp drop.
    It is also two days before it rose by .4
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/3f19...ovulationchart

I did the same thing as last time I got bfp and upped b6 from 25 to 40mg.
    I have done test and it is bfn.
    Last time a second line came up at this time so I think I am out
    Sorry to hear of your af

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazza - I looked at your chart. It seems odd that it predicted it for 2 days later but I think it's because you had the dashed line (missed a day) before. Sometimes it does funny things if all the info isn't there. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Debstar - Wow. It is beyond me who would make that sort of comment to a person they didn't know, not knowing their own circumstances. Some people are just beyond belief! I hope you're okay now.

Upforroundtwo - I only had slight ovulation twinges so I didn't have actual pain, no comparison to 2-3 days that's for sure!

MrsErinR - Still thinking of you and hoping that all is well for you.

RoRo - What did you decide with using the progesterone??

Well I'm going well but I have a weird symptom that may not be a symptom. I have tight abs!! High up in my diaphragm area and down the sides of my belly. Nothing down low where I think it should be. Odd! I'm really quite uncomfortable with it. Almost feel like I've done a great gym session! I've posted in another thread about it to see if it even exists as a symptom. Perhaps I've just been exercising in my sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Kazza, try asking on the fertility friends 'new to charting' forum. You will get some good feedback there. There is a whole crew of people who review charts as a hobby I think!

RoRo, thanks for your plaiting efforts!

Nat256, and everyone...thanks for asking after me. Unfortunately the news here is not good. I got a BFN yesterday on a FRER. That was at 8dp5dt. About an hour a go that was backed up by a bit of bleeding starting. Exactly the time AF would be due too. So, whilst I know I am not 100% out of the race I think the realistic scenario is that I am probably out for this month.

I am surprisingly OK. Obviously disappointed but I sort of prepared myself for this reality earlier in the week. So, now I will enjoy the Christmas festivities and we will hopefully start over with another IVF round about 4 weeks from now!

I'm so grateful for the support I get on this thread. Thanks to you all. x

Nat256....embrace those abs! What an awesome side effect. I somehow need to lose the couple of kilos I found during the IVF (and maybe a few more too!). I feel quite inspired to get healthy for Jan IVF even though December makes it hard!