Closed Thread
Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow MrsErinR. Thinking of you and sending lots of great thoughts to your little embies tonight as they get ready for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Great news Nat, I'm so happy for you.

Good luck for tomorrow Erin.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to byline For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Nat, congratulations again!

Thanks to you all for your well wishes. As of today we have lost one embie but 3 going strong. Transfer tomorrow morning at 8.30. Can't wait to finally be at that point.

Then I hope some of the recent good luck on this thread will extend itself my way!

Hope you're all going well, whatever point you're at.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go MrsErinR??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all went well Erin, definitely in our thoughts so hope the positive vibes are floating through

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all

Transfer went well. They put in a nice looking 5 day blastocyst. Interesting to see a picture and see the part that becomes the placenta and the part that becomes the baby! Very cool. All day I've been worrying about dislodging it...haha.

Not sure that we're going to get any to freeze as one was apparently looking a bit questionable today and the other was developing more slowly so it was hard to tell. We will find out at the end of the week. Anyway, I'm just happy to just have one on board for now.

FS indicated he'd increase the stims next time around if we are not successful this time given it was a very conservative dose this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews

It's a very odd feeling knowing there's something so very precious in you. Fingers crossed its one that sticks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations MrsErinR. I'm glad you got a good little one to transfer. Now keep positive and enjoy being PUPO! Good luck is definitely in the air and we know first time is possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The weekend is finally here! Does anyone have any exciting plans? I am waiting impatiently for AF to arrive so DH and I can start trying again.....I had 2 counseling appointments this week which have really helped me to process some of the emotions I have been experiencing. I know the experience of losing twins will stay with me forever and I know the grieving process will continue for some time to come but I feel like I am in a better space. Reading about everyones successful steps forward on this thread and is very comforting and I hope Santa brings us al the gift we really want

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really glad that the counselling this week has helped, Debstar. I've found this to be a long process - you have your good moments and your not so good - but over time the good moments start to get longer and more frequent, until finally you feel like something approaching normal again. As you say, it is absolutely something that will always stick with you, but it is a relief when the grief transitions from being overwhelming to being manageable. I really hope that we'll all have a little reason to feel better about what happened, and soon!

We don't have a lot on this weekend - comedy show tonight, cutting holes in the ceiling for new lights tomorrow, and probably giving the new vacuum cleaner a spin. (Yes, I know - my life is a constant whirl of excitement!)

AF is due early next week, so I'll probably succumb and test this weekend. I don't have anything even remotely approaching a symptom this cycle, so don't think it's likely to be our lucky month. But still - it isn't conclusively over till the fat lady arrives!

After Vivre and NAT's recent good news, I'm feeling really relieved to have an FS appt booked for Feb. While I think that we'll conceive again naturally given enough time, it's nice to know that we have a back up plan which could significantly reduce the time it takes. Patience be damned!