Closed Thread
Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 10 days past transfer. Is that good?? Due for blood test Wednesday. I feel sleepless nights coming on. I've sent hubby on a mission to buy more tests today!

I shock and elated, but scared that it might be medications or something causing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, that looks wonderfully positive! My heart's leaping for you. I'll plait my hair tomorrow and cross all available extremities for an official BFP on Wed.

Debstar, you're so great to be able to have these honest conversations with your DH. And I am sure counselling will help even more. It's on Tuesday, right?

Twiglets, I'm thinking of you today with your transfer. Hope it all goes really smoothly (it doesn't take long). Do you get a picture of your embie/embies being transferred? How many are going in?

MrsErinR, I hope all your embies are continuing to grow strongly for Wednesday. Babydust in your direction?

AFM, lots of ewcm and a temp dip today so it's all go in the Roro household tonight. I hope. DH has a back injury and it's particularly bad at the moment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes RoRo - the hair plait will be very much appreciated!! Thank you!! And good luck with DH tonight. Hope it's a miracle cure for him

Sorry Twiglets, in my excitement I forgot your transfer today. Enjoy seeing your little embryo and good luck with it all. We've called ours 'the blobs' ever since seeing them. It's very special.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Nat- the two lines look good, Fingers crossed.

Well out of 5 fertilised, three didn't make it. One was borderline and not worth freezing so made a quick decision to have the one good one and the borderline one transferred.

Let the 2 week wait begin.

Hey Erin, have you heard anything further about your little embies??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Nat. Congrats to your hubby and you. I'm sending positive vibes to you for Wednesday, but I think you finally have your BFP

Twiglets, glad a few of your embies made it.

Debstar good luck with your counselling session.

RoRo have fun tonight. In times of desperation, you need to be inventive. I'm sure your hubby and you will manage.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to byline For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so much going on! I'm loving the baby dust!

NAT, like Roro I'm crossing every possible extremity for you and can't wait to hear the results on Wednesday! I just looked at the photo - looks VERY promising!

I hope your transfer went well today, Twiglets. How are your embys travelling, MrsErinR?

Roro, BD is one of the best painkillers I know! I hope your DH is in the mood tonight.

I'm glad you and your DH have had an honest talk, Debstar. It's hard going for the first couple of months, and I hope the counsellor can help you both to work through your feelings.

Not much excitement here - 5 dpo and nothing exciting going on. I wonder if I should go on a booze-fueled bender, just to try and leverage Murphy's Law?
    Last edited by Gentoo; 19-11-2012 at 12:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it looks as though there may be a few early chrissy presents for this group!!!! Thinking of everyone and looking to hear more good news soon!

We have our first counselling session on thursday and DH and I are hopeful of what that may bring. Dh actually went to see his work counsellor last week on his own and the idiot told him to just act normal and things will go back to normal! No professional practicioner should ever say that as it is important for everyone to work through their grief (yes sometimes getting on with life can be a good thing but most people use it as an avoidance tactic which is not healthy at all!). That explains a lot about what went down in our household last week but i think our big argument actually was good thing as we will work through it together...I won't say life is good, but it is getting better and I am looking forward to my period coming (OMG did I just say that?!?!) so that we can try again

Lets spread that baby dust.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out Nat256....that is a whoppingly clear second line. Congratulations...woohoo...

I will certainly have my fingers crossed for your BT too. How very exciting!!

As for me, I am a total nervous wreck. Just constantly thinking of my 4 little potential babies dividing away in a dish somewhere. They are all still going currently at day 3, which is great, but I am incredibly aware that that could change in an instant. I am terrified that they will all stop growing by Wednesday and I will miss out on a transfer alltogether. 5 days to wait for a transfer is a long time. This fear is compounded by lots of progesterone that is making me a massive ball of PMS. I've been fighting back tears all day, even when there's really no indication of any problem.

So, that's it from me. Just needed to vent.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naaawww...MrsErinR...that's such a difficult time. Sorry to read that the progesterone is adding to the difficulty too. I felt the same worries. Keep strong (or fall in a bawling heap if you need). The transfer day will be worth it.

Have others had the emotional reaction to progesterone too? I haven't had ANYTHING in the way of side effects and am wondering how that can be. Perhaps I'm just usually a bit nuts so it isn't noticeable!

Well I had a small amount of spotting today after my positive test so I spoke with my clinic and they sent me for a blood test early. YAY!! I've just come back from having it done and will have the results tomorrow. So all finger crossing, hair plaiting and positive bubby thoughts are welcome!! I hope there's good late night TV on tonight, I doubt I'll be sleeping....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness girls hang in there

Erin, just keeping thinking positive thoughts and Im sure it will be all ok. Progesterone is a excuse my language a ***** but if it gets you in the right place, pretend to love it.

Nat, fingers crossed for a great result tommorow.. One of the girl here had a ET same day as me and she tested positive on DPO10 like you. She had 2 embryos implanted so they are thinking maybe twins so hope you have a similar outcome

RoRo if its going to help I can start plaiting my hair as well.. Have a great night and hope we have more good news very soon