Closed Thread
Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

That sounds great Twiglets. I hope all 6 are nice and mature and fertilise for you!

I am sore. My right ovary was hard to get to as there is a big fibroid in front of it so I think the poked and prodded a lot. It might take a bit longer to settle than it otherwise would have.

Fingers crossed that we both get good news tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck.to.everyone! It has been a really big week for all!
    Dh is having a freak out and says he.doesn't want a baby now as he couldn't handle another miscarriage and we had a massive argument about it as he was the.one who talked me.into.trying in the.first.place and now it is all.I can.think about.....time will.tell what will.happen.here as we r both grieving.differently.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all, quick update...we got 4 to fertilise. So now we wait and hope they make it to transfer on Wednesday. How about you Twiglets?

Hope everyone else is going along Ok. Sorry to hear things are still so tough Debstar.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Erin that's fab news, keeping fingers crossed for next week

Thanks
    Reviews

5 is the magic number. So hopefully i'll have a few to freeze. Transfer is Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I guess sometimes u need a good storm to clear the air. After two days of arguing dh and I finally started talking properly and.grieving together. I know we will have more ups downs but we both agree that although we r scared of another miscarriage we do want a baby. To fall pregnant with twins again would b an even bigger blessing. We will continue to.grieve for.our lost buns but there.is hope for.the.future and we r now.going to.counselling together which will.help. Thanks for everyones support. I love hearing about everyones up and downs because although everyone journey is different we r.not alone. Sometimes it is easier to share things anonymously without fear of.judgment or misguided advice from all knowing.friends and families. Bring on the baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been away for a couple of days attending a wedding out of town. Great to read that Twiglets and ErinR have lovely little embryos currently growing. I hope you're both feeling okay now.

I'm glad you're taking steps forward together Debstar76. I'm sure there is light at the end of the tunnel somewhere and you can only take it all day by day (or minute by minute some days!)

I've had a weird happening. I had slight cramps on Friday (7 days after transfer) and then slightly more cramps and spotting between 4 pm and midnight that night. Hardly anything but what was there was bright red blood. The cramps and spotting stopped as quickly as they came so I've been hopeful that it's implantation. Apparently I'm due for my period tomorrow if it's coming, according to my clinic.

Because I was away from home I couldn't get any more information about implantation etc over the weekend but I just had a quick look on the internet a minute ago and think that day 7 is too late for implantation so now I'm not so hopeful of that anymore. I don't know!!! I suppose tomorrow will tell if there's hope. My blood test is Wednesday. I won't get results until Thursday though as they have to be sent to the city.

Does anyone know if spotting at 7 days is a good thing or if it's really bad??

Thanks
    Reviews
    test_1_1.jpg

I hope this attachment works. Two lines this morning!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Twiglets, thats great news as well.. Lots of sticky baby dust for you are Erin.

DebStar keep hanging in there

Nat I never had spotting so not sure about that but I did have a day of massive cramps about DPO10 or 8 days past transfer. I was absolutely convinced at the time it was all over because it felt like the good old days before my acupuncture when I used to get AF. Turns out it may have been implantation
    Im not sure on the rules around when its supposed to happen but to me it sounds promising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat we must have been typing at same time
    How many days past transfer are you now? Thats looking like a BFP my friend!!