Closed Thread
Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Thanks girls, Im so nervous I can't sleep
    I'm going for blood test first thing Wed morning so it's going to be a long 24 hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a plait in my hair today for you Vivre. I took a photo but it's not very good, so you'll just have to trust me . Hope the 24 hours goes as quick as possible!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RoRo For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Twiglets Great to have you along. We hope you join us in lots of good luck soon!

Debstar76 - I'm so sorry that you're having such a rotten time. I'm sure you're looking forward to your counselling session. The professionals are a great resource for all sorts of things. Whilst they can't take the pain away, hopefully they can give you some strategies for managing this time, including what your mum needs and how much you can give. Good luck.

Vivre - wow!!! I am SO excited for you!! Can't wait to hear the result!!

As for me....TMI....gross.....I'm constipated I've tried metamucil and am drinking 3L a day but it's not helping. I think I'll ring the clinic today and see if I can take something. I don't really have any other side effects from this whole process so I suppose I'm lucky but this one is a bit blah. No pain or anything yet, I'm just not going. Ewww...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo im sitting here laughing just imagining

Hi twiglet, welcome to our happy little gang

and Nat I know its horrible but it could be a good sign. Its definitely one of the signs of Crinone. I didnt get as far as constipation I just spend lots of time in the loo (and still do...)
    Its definitely a time you just feel yucky. I hate the wetness feeling all the time. Ive just about got shares in liners

I did another test tonight and this time a ClearBlue and it say Pregnant 3+ weeks
    Im now confused as Im pretty sure I know exactly when "conception" was but will be interesting to see the blood tests say.. Im starting to believe though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Vivre! Like Roro, I'm crossing everything I've got that your BT tomorrow yeilds the desired result! I'm really looking forward to another BFP on here, and hope it will be the first of many.

Bummer, NAT (in the least ironic way!) I hope you're allowed to take some senna or something similar to help. From memory, I think stool softeners are okay during pregnancy, but I'm sure the clinic can tell you for sure.

Hi Twiglets! I hope that you'll enjoy chatting to the ladies in here as much as I do. They're a constant source of support and helpful information.

Debstar, I'm so sorry that you're having a hard time right now. I think a counsellor is a really good idea. It's a slow, tough road back to normality, and having someone objective there to guide you can only be helpful. I hope your mum realises that she needs to be your support (not the other way around), and starts to provide that for you.

Yay for MrsErinR's follicles! Have you got confirmation of EPU on Thursday?

Sorry your first cycle hit you hard, Roro. I know it must be disappointing, but I think just getting through it is a great achievement in itself. And now you've got a couple of lovely frozen embys ready for next time! I'm still hoping for a short current cycle for you, in time to start the next one before Christmas.

I hope the follicular phase is treating you okay, Byline. It's always a bummer for the first few days, but hopefully you're now gearing up and getting excited for the big O next week.

How's things with you, Kazza? From memory, I think you're in about the same place in your cycle as me. I hope O went (or goes) well and you got in lots of BDing.

AFM - after a super-promising start on Fri/Sat, everything sort of fizzled out. By last night I was starting to think maybe this would be an anovulatory cycle. However, today the OPKs have gotten darker and my CM has miraculously reappeared, so fingers crossed O is coming tomorrow. (I wish this body would be a little more consistent - it does my head in every time anything is a couple of days late!) Big night tonight!
    Last edited by Gentoo; 13-11-2012 at 18:44. Reason: Spelling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Hi gentoo. Yes bd went as well as can be expected. Got my usual ovulation pains. So fingers crossed for the both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kazza and Gentoo - I miss the old days of BDing instead of injecting, tablet taking and gels!! Good luck with your timing.

vivre - TMI but I haven't had any of the wetness. I've had barely any side effects at all during this whole process so I think I'm weird and I've kind of convinced myself nothing's working because of it. I had a really fatigued day after my trigger injection and apart from that and the constipation from the progesterone, nothing. So who knows. I'll just be grateful for now and keep hoping it doesn't mean we're not being successful. Counting the minutes until your result!!!

Well, if anyone else ever needs to know....I rang the clinic re: the constipation (now there's a phone call I never saw myself making on my lunch break!) and apparently laxatives with NO senna are the go. They recommend lactulose. So I've just downed 30ml of that and I'm hoping it does the trick! Don't you just love our 'sharing' on here. More than you ever needed to know about me I'm sure.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with that NAT256! Hope it's had the desired effect by now.

Welcome to our little gang, Twiglets. Have you had any more news re EPU? And how have you found the IVF meds - bruises much?

Vivre, can't wait to hear the BT results today! Do they call you or just text?

Kazza & Gentoo, I hope this is your month - babydust to you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Gentoo...thanks for asking about my EPU. It's now officially happening on Friday and I'm just waiting to hear what time.

New scan yesterday showed 11 follicles and the biggest was 19mm. I had my last injection this morning.

All things going to plan, ET will be on Monday or Wednesday next week. It's amazing how fast this all happens once you start. I feel like I've spent the entire year waiting in two week lots and now here we are...still waiting in two week lots but hopefully with a much bigger chance!

I hope I am being totally irrational but I'm so scared that I will ovulate before EPU and there will be nothing there on Friday!

Hope everyone is going well. Baby dust to you all .

I should get back to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh exciting MrsErinR!!! That is a brilliant result so far! I'm sure you won't ovulate. They have those drugs working a treat these days. When is your trigger? Mine was at 1:30am which was loads of fun...not!

On my latest news...the laxatives worked!! Oh what has my life become....??

Can't wait to hear the official test results Vivre....