Closed Thread
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It sounds like a productive weekend on all fronts. Even for the lovely little embryos RoRo! Well done 8 cell little ones!

As for my window pane count....142 squares!!!! That's ridiculous!!! Thankfully we were interrupted from oiling windows by friends who dropped out to see the renovations. So we lit the open fire in the old cottage and enjoyed some wine and cheese instead this afternoon. It didn't help the renovation progress but it was lovely to stop and enjoy the place for a while. I wonder if they'll be back for a working bee when there are 142 window panes to clean

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Vivre. That must be exciting. I hope you see the beginnings of some lovely eggs!!

Gentoo - your Bunnings adventure made me laugh. I love going nuts with a new power tool! Any artistic flare with the hedge?

Good luck to the all of you lovely ladies this week. We have some big things happening for our little group so I'm sending lots of and positive thoughts for a GREAT week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Nat there is no renovations not aided by wine & cheese & I think we can all substitute renovations for lots of other activities

Thx for all the good vibes, scan went well this morning. Have 12 follicles & FS said she is really happy. I had to start the antagonist injection this morning so Ill be on the 2 a day until next scan on Wed where hopefully it will planning trigger times
    It still feels a bit overwhelming but trying to roll with it.
    Starting to feel something in my ovaries (not pain which is good) & fairly tired as well but as hubby said, there's a lot of growing going on

Fingers crossed for a great month for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 is good so well done Vivre! How is the second injection? I'm dreading that one more because it's an actual syringe, not the pen type. It scares me more.....silly probably but it does. I'm pleased to read that you're not getting heaps of side effects. I hope you stay that way. Good luck for stage 2!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im on Centrotide which may freak you out. You have to mix it up yourself and the needle you use for mixing it up is huge. You however swap when you are ready to insert and the needle you use to insert into you is the same as the Puregon pen.
    I said to the nurse this morning, its the one time I feel having some fat around my tummy area is a real advantage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't realise how many needles were involved in IVF! You're all very brave - but I guess there isn't a lot we wouldn't do if it means finally getting a THB.

Still in the TWW. It's 6 or 7 dpo today (Fertility Friend can't make up it's mind) and I've had a pre-AF sort of feeling all afternoon. The optimist in me thinks "That must be implantation", while the realist thinks "That must be the Chinese you ate at lunch". Hopefully the former, but another week will tell!

Good luck for tomorrow, Roro. I hope the transfer goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good luck Gentoo!! I hope it's the embryo and not the fried rice!!

My temperature dropped this morning so I think I'll be out for this month. Looks like I'll have to face those injections after all. Vivre, I've got the mixing to do for that second injection too which is freaky. I have also been eating up big to add some belly fat! I lost weight with work worry lately and it's really bad timing for that. After watching the DVD on injecting I reckon the more belly fat the better!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roro, I’m sure you have had an exciting morning. Did you have to decide to have one or two transferred, or did they tell you how many they were going to transfer.

Vivre, glad the injections are going well for you.

Nat, it sounds like a good excuse to have more wine, cheese and chocolate. All in aid of preparing your belly for injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Gentoo & Nat, hoping for great results

Also hoping RoRo is now PUPO (I learnt what this meant today )

Byline completely agree, would be rude not to add some lining all in aid of babymaking

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Ooh I've been stalking the IVF threads too, and learnt about PUPO this week! So many new things to learn. I will join into some of those threads soon. Is it wrong that I'm a little jealous of you ladies already doing injections?? :-)

I have my appointment with ivf nurse next Tuesday to get my bag of goodies so I'm not too far behind. I can't wait to just get started even though it's not going to be fun. Work are being great about it too, and I'm so grateful.

RoRo, I hope your transfer went well. Looking forward to hearing about it. And everyone else...keep us posted too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's PUPO?? I'm not on the IVF threads so I'm feeling behind the times on all the lingo....