Closed Thread
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tens2many View Post
    ...thought our journey was done....until a couple of weeks ago our clinic rang to say a couple have donated two more embies and do we wish to use them of the 3 used 3 babies have been born so its put us in a small delemia ....
    GO FOR IT!
    Dilemma solved!!!!

AFM:
    BT Thurs: no estrogen surge
    BT Sat: Estrogen 500
    BT and date with Mr Dildo cam tomorrow

Whooo hooo!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

tens2many  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't posted on here for ages but had to reply to tens
    Agree with Fort and say GO FOR IT.
    My 7 month old twins are from donor eggs and sperm (cape town south africa).
    Matilda is high maintenance who thinks daytime bottles are optional so doesnt sleep well at night and therefore is tired and whingy a lot. Add in separation anxiety and lifevis busy. Henry is more laid back sleeps through the night (mostly) and loves his food. Both only have short sleeps during day so in and out of bed too much but addressing that now. I wouldn't change having them for the world and hope you get the same result from your potential embies.

Hi to everyone else. I do pop in to read occasionally and cheer from the sidelines.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannabb For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (28-01-2013),tens2many  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Hi everyone.

I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend.

Well I have started jabbing. Am on 450 puregon and an injection of filgrastim every second day. I start omnitrope on day 7 of jabs and have my US and blood test on day 10. A bit of a déjà vu feeling- here I go again!

Cheers Beetle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Wannabe-I feel exhausted reading you post! But how wonderful having twins!
    Beetle-yes it's a bit of a merry-go-round, hopefully this is your last ride, fingers x.

AFM - final BT tomorrow but already know its negatory, good ol HPT's! I
    thought that this was our last time, I really did. DH said today we may as well do one last IUI. Not sure how I feel, I am resolved but obviously he isn't.

Hope everyone is keeping well x
    Last edited by Anxious; 27-01-2013 at 23:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey wannabb it does sound exhausting and exciting all rolled into one something I can only dream of................thanks for the pep talk ladies we had resolved that everything was finished however our clinic did not give up on us and now placed us in that position of "What if thats the one"

We have decided to put our name to these littles embies and do a cycle around may or june which seems so far away however I really feel the need to loooooooooose this excess baggage I am carrying around hopefully these littles embies are the one's they come from 2 people who dont have fertility issues- they are from a man whose wife had fertility issues and her best friend that donated her eggs.so these are the one's.......

Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 BFN
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN

ED 2011 no luck -BFN

# 8 Here we come-BFN

# 9 Doner embryo DEC 2012 -BFN

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tens2many For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tens2many View Post
    We have decided to put our name to these littles embies and do a cycle around may or june ....
    Whooo hooo!!!! That's the type of news I like to read!!! GOOD NEWS!!!
    Take a risk, take a chance and repeat the rewards with any luck!!!!

xoxoxo
    Fortitude

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

tens2many  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens... Im so glad you made the decision to accept the embryos..woohoo.. now you can concentrate on just living and having a healthy lifestyle until you are ready for transfer... enjoy a few months of relaxing..oh and I would consider having an endometrial biopsy around day 19 of your cycle prior to transfer... increases implantation chances and it can make sure you have no infection or natural killer cells,

Anxious... about the BFN... even though chances may have been slim we always hold out that hope and dream... I hope that you have enjoyed some wine and treats.. and are relaxing before your next go.

beetle...woohoo for starting a cycle again...lets hope that this combination works for you... Im not far behind you.

wannabb
    ...great to hear from you..wow I cant believe the twins are 7 months old.. time just flies... they sound like they are surrounded by a lot of love..

fortitude... how are you going? any future investigations or plans..

DJ/Sunny... always thinking of you both

Hi to EOE...

well Im now day 4.. my scan on day 3 showed that ovaries were good and suppressed but my lining was 6mm... although the sonographer was so rubbish Im not entirely sure. But my AF was weird and very light.. so I have continued a few more days and have a repeat USS tomorrow to see if the lining is less..hoping for less that 4mm...although on my reading it seems that most accept <6mm and arent too concerned about it.. My hormone levels were all pretty good.. so Ill repeat those tomorrow... If all good thursday then I start gonalF tomorrow night. Feeling pretty nervous about it all and hope that everything is good... otherwise I might be in an argument with the FS as I am not cancelling.. and would happily stay on lucrin for another few days... (Im up to day 13 lucrin now) anyway Im just hoping its all good...other options include ocp for a week to induce a bleed... anyway way ahead of myself... I am just wanting to get this last cycle done...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

tens2many  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Hi, a question for you all that are sniffing synarel and jabbing puregon or gonal f. If you are on 2 sniffs of synarel a day are you sniffing once in morning and once at night or both sniffs in morning?

I have been sniffing once in morning and once at night as that was what I was told to do pre injecting puregon. Now I am injecting just wondering if both sniffs should be in morning and inject puregon at night.

Thanks, Beetle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca– You always have that thinking cap of yours on! Sounds like you are travelling along nicely…I bet you and Dr Wazza work well together. I reckon the sonographer may have it wrong….had that with my last cycle.

Fort– How are you? Anything happening?

Tens great to see that you are back in…..I also think ‘go for it’….its a wonderful opportunity, congratulations. The time between now and May or June will give you some great time to look after yourself.

Anxious– sorry to hear of your BFN.

Beetle– good on you…back on the IVF train again…toot toot. Sorry, I cant advise re: Puregon, as I have never used it.

Wannabb Nice of you to drop in….I often think of you and I cant believe that 7 months have gone by since the twins arrived (early wasn’t it?). Im taking the Cape Town step and have Dr Wiswedel. May need to get your South Africa expertise at some time….hope you don’t mind if I send you a PM.

MGC –How is your cycle going?

Hi everyone else.

AFM
    Had a little set back during the past 2 weeks. An abnormal reading on a recent pap smear…so off to gyno for further investigations. Colposcopy results came back yesterday and all good – no pre-cancerous cells. So I can get back to giving Cape Town my undivided attention!

Just need to get a copy of my results from yesterday and then my paperwork for CapeTown is complete. Will send by the end of the week…..then wait for Dr Wiswedel to advise the next step.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 30-01-2013 at 21:18.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (31-01-2013),micca  (01-02-2013),tens2many  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beetleguese.... I don't know the answer to that, as I'm not up to that stage yet. Best just to ring one of your nurses.

I'm just still sniffing and go for BT next Mon, and hopefully start jabbing soon after that.