Closed Thread
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Fingerscrossed - bummer! We are also moving house we are madly DIYing, prior to ET. Day 1 today! So here we go again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF over 40 #5

Hi ladies

Hope you've had a good break over Christmas. It's a tough time when you're ttc isn't it!?

I have a question for those of you more experienced than me with IVF cycles. I have done one short stim cycle and now the FS wants to try a Down Reg cycle. For those of you that have done both, did you get a better response on the Down Reg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry gals elvis has left the building..... BFN.. nothing on testing this morning...

I did get a weak positive at 12dpo on a first response... but gone today...prob an early chemical

will get blood test tomorrow to confirm negative....

drinking a nice caffene coffee this morning (instant though)

not sure what I will do next..... drink some wine is a start I guess...chill some champers for new years... so I can drink it alone..sigh
    .. this is where you gals with partners/DH really dont realise how lucky you are...not having to go this alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Micca, Im so sorry to hear that....I really did have a good vibe for you this time. Im crossing everything that the blood test tomorrow will have a nice surprise for you. Gee, it would be good if you lived up this way to join us for NYE at Port Douglas.

Big hugs....thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year ladies....here's to lots of BFP's in 2013. Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Micca....my god this totally sucks! Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is Down Reg?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Hi ladies

Hope you've had a good break over Christmas. It's a tough time when you're ttc isn't it!?

I have a question for those of you more experienced than me with IVF cycles. I have done one short stim cycle and now the FS wants to try a Down Reg cycle. For those of you that have done both, did you get a better response on the Down Reg?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

With down reg, I go on the pill for a month or more before I start the stims. Plus, I think I'll be sniffing synarel during my month on the pill too. So all up, the ivf cycle takes 2 months for us.

Sorry to hear about the recent BFN's ladies. It sucks at any time but Christmas is particularly hard :-(
    Last edited by MrsErinR; 31-12-2012 at 09:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Micca, hang in there! It just might be a bit early, fingers crossed for the BT and thinking of you! We are all here for you and even at times when you feel alone please don't, I know it is hard, but please know that we are all here for you and for each other!

I had an FET in Nov and it was a BFN . DH said that this would be our last IVF attempted, but for me I am not quite ready to give up. Heading for another fresh cycle at the end of Jan 2013 so we will see how we go. I am though, thinking that this will be the last try, it has cost so much money and has been a hard journey finically and emotionally.

Wishing you all a very Happy and Wonderful NEW YEAR!

Thanks
    Reviews
    results from blood test confirm a BFN..
    2 glasses of bubbly down... hope I have a nice sleep tonight..planning to head to bed early.
    thinking about the super duper last cycle... feb.. I have a straw of donor sperm that I dont want to discard and would rather use... so will start the ocp as soon as AF arrives which should be in the next 2 days... onto another long down reg we go.... and Im going to do some serious exercise to loose the 5kg I have put on with this cycle.