Closed Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck today Fortitude - I hope you get some great news.

Kenta big hugs to you.

Micca congrats on being PUPO - and good idea that you thawed your earlier frosties - fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Sunny - hope you have recovered from your hangover

Sunny15 - I'll be following your SA journey - are you on the SA donor egg thread? I think that may be the next step for us if our next IVF cycle in feb/march doesn't work, so I'll be following your journey.

Tens - so sorry to read your news - all the best for you and your DH.

AFM
    still on my au naturale cycle - think I ovulated earlier in the week (hard to tell with me, even with OPK's) and dtd at all the right times, so we will see and hope for a natural miracle this month.
    I'm keeping an eye on you all and cheering from the sidelines.

Em x

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-12-2012),Kenta  (22-12-2012),MGC Bertie  (23-12-2012),Sunny15  (22-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fort - So sorry. Lots of hugs during this difficult time.

Kenta - How are you feeling?

Micca - What gastronomic delights tempted the prednisone monster today?

Emski - for a natural miracle. Thankfully the hangover has gone...glad I dont do that too often...phew! Yes, I checked out the SA donor thread quite some time ago and keep referring to it...it is a fabulous, informative thread.

AFM
    Had my fill today with DP's niece and nephew.....had a fantastic day down at the lake, playing in the sunshine. Miss 5 year old kept me on my toes with a thousand and one questions and Mr 2 year old discovered lipstick...I think I had more around my lips than actually on them!!! LOVED IT....one very happy auntie!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone heard from BabyDoctor? Still keen for her info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort.... so sorry to hear that it did not work... it really is a numbers game... maybe time to ask for some further investigations ...like an endometrial biopsy with natural killer cell count... and immune testing.
    Big hugs... you produce lovely blasts so lets hope that the next one is your turn. Just enjoy the champers and newyears..

no word from babydoctor... not sure what is really going on there... not even sure she is legit...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My blasties grow to day 5 then fail me... I am thinking perhaps I am just too old and the numbers game is too small a chance with my own eggs.

Can I ask for your opinions on a ethically loaded idea?

My oldest DD is nearly 20- she has offered several times to be an egg donor to me. She is from my first marriage so not related to my DH- so nothing creepy there.

Thoughts? Please don't get into a slinging match over this one- I know it's a tricky one and people will have differing opinions. As for the law on this- I am not sure where it stands as yet.

If these last 3 frosties fail, I am wondering whether to investigate this option.

xoxoxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude you pose a very interesting and thought provoking question. I guess my opinion is consideration for how your daughter will cope/manage when a baby is born of her egg. Being that she doesn't have any children yet (I presume?!?) I doubt she would even know what to expect, but those of us who are already blessed with children, yourself included, we know the feeling when we meet our children and the instant love. So I guess you need to consider your daughter and put her feelings and emotions above your strong desire to have another baby. At the risk of playing devils advocate I also pose the ethical question of being a mother to your grandchild? I realise the need to have a/more children is a very deep and unstoppable yearning so you just need to make sure you are making the right decision for your daughter and any potential child that may come. I have a daughter and I know for myself, no matter how desperately I wanted another child I would never take the experience of her first child away from her.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samoht For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Finally back

Hi everyone

I am finally back after myself and my son were hospitalised.

I have also responded to everybody PMs and please feel free to contact me any time as mentioned in the PMs or I am happy to contact you.

Merry Xmas to you all.

Dr H
    Last edited by Babydoctor; 22-12-2012 at 20:21.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #5

Fort - ghee I really was thinking this was the one!
    In question to DD amazing offer, it's a really hard one to answer. I think a lot of weighing up is required from 3 sides 4 if DD has a partner. One step at a time, I agree with Micca get NK check etc still hope with your own eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I've been reading from the sidelines...but not too many updates lately. I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy Christmas and New Year.

I'm so sorry to hear that some of you have come to the end of your IVF journey. My heart goes out to you. And for those of you who are still cycling but haven't quite gotten there yet I really hope 2013 is your year.

Babydust to you all!

x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (24-12-2012),Sunny15  (24-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas ladies...here's hoping that 2013 brings BFP's to all of us.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

micca  (25-12-2012)